Nursing Homes in Mcpherson County

7 Communities

Pleasant View Home

108 N WALNUT PO BOX 249, Inman, KS
$$$$
Esther6: "When I visited Pleasant View, I really liked it. It had a nice home view, the staff was good, helpful, and friendly. Mom has a nice and spacious room, and the food was good; mom really likes it. She can either eat in the room or in the dining room, and the dining room was nice. They have bingo, they have people come over and sing, and they have all sorts of other activities. Mom is in the nursing home, but it didn’t remind me of a nursing home; it was more of a homeville. "

Bethany Home Association

321 N CHESTNUT ST, Lindsborg, KS
1 review
KHinKS: "My grandma is at Bethany Home Association. It's a nice facility, and conveniently located to other family members and to her original home. She is recovering from cervical cancer. Then she had a couple of falls and broke her hip. The staff is helpful. Everything has been nice and I'm pleased with it. They moved her to a bigger room and she seems to be happy and content there. It's an older facility and I think if they could maybe do some remodeling. "

The Cedars

1021 Cedars Drive, Mcpherson, KS
$$$$
Refund (50-80% of Resale price). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Mcpherson Care Center

1601 N MAIN ST, Mc Pherson, KS
$$$$
Jara: "This facility is horrible. The staff are rude and unpleasant to the highest degree. I would strongly recommend you not place anyone you love in their care. I am doing everything possible to have my family member moved to another facility as quick as possible. "

Memorial Home

86 TWENTY-SECOND AVE, Moundridge, KS
$$$$
As a Continuing Care Retirement Community in Moundridge, Kan., Memorial Home offers gracious living for adults 62 and older with active and independent living for today in a supportive Christian environment. Plus, the community offers the added security of quality, compassionate care for tomorrow. The campus offers several lifestyle options to serve the needs of those in search of independent or assisted living, plus skilled nursing, health care, and special care for thos... (read more)

Moundridge Manor

710 N CHRISTIAN AVE, Moundridge, KS

Riverview Estates

202 S Washington Street, Marquette, KS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mcpherson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mcpherson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Mcpherson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.