Nursing Homes in Labette County

6 Communities

Parsons Presbyterian Manor

3501 Dirr Ave., Parsons, KS
$$$$
Caring95368650: "I went to Parsons Presbyterian Manor for rehab. The staff members were okay. I had a private room, and the food was good, but it was institution food. They had a whole lot of activities, exercises, and church services. I went there out of the blue, and I was popped down a nursing home -- which I had no experience with -- and in my estimation, if you were going to a nursing home you need an advocate or somebody to speak for you. They don't like people speaking for themselves.... (read more)

Chetopa Manor

1315 S 15TH ST, Parsons, KS

Good Samaritan Society - Parsons

709 LEAWOOD DR, Parsons, KS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Labette County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Labette County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Labette County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.