Nursing Homes in Hutchinson

7 Communities

Wesley Towers

700 Monterey Pl, Hutchinson, KS
$$$$
I was wrong: "I wanted the best for my mother....I chose wrong. She entered 1 1/2 yrs. ago in assisted living, fell several times, and got move to skilled nursing. She now has dementia. I thought she would still be encouraged to be all that she could be, but they would rather she stay in bed or sit in her recliner. We have had to advocate every inch of the way for her to get services to help her keep what skills she has and not just be stuffed in a corner to sit all day. The independ... (read more)

Ray E. Dillon Living Center

1901 E 23RD AVE, Hutchinson, KS
$$$$
caringdaught: "We checked my Mother into Dillon Living Center for hopefully a short stay, as she is 95 yrs old and recently had a small fall. She is there for physical and occupational therepy. This is a very nice facility and very clean, as they are remodeling some of the rooms, which she was fortunate enough to get one of the new rooms. The staff that came to help her and do her paperwork were so nice and helpful, she really enjoyed visiting with them. I can only hope that for the ti... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society - Hutchinson Village

810 E 30TH AVE, Hutchinson, KS
$$$$
gigs06: "It was a very pleasant short term stay. The staff were not only very efficient, but very caring, and personable. Since I live out of the area, I was not familiar with the facility and I checked ratings, which were misleading. Thank you to all the staff for taking such good care of my mother. The only comment is- a phone in the patient's room would have been helpful for out of town relatives who were trying to call. "

Golden Plains Health Care Center

1701 E 23rd Ave, Hutchinson, KS

Mennonite Manor

600 West Blanchard, South Hutchinson, KS
$$$$
Donna: "Mennonite Friendship Manor is very nice. They're very congenial people. The place is very clean and they seem to be pretty efficient. My husband is in rehab, and they're doing physical therapy with him which is tremendous. He has made a lot of progress in the months that we've been here. I have an opportunity for a lot of social things that are available, but I haven't taken part in it yet. There's a lot to do here if you want to do it. The food is very good. The caregivers ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hutchinson area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hutchinson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Hutchinson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.