Nursing Homes in Atchison County

3 Communities

Atchison Senior Village

1419 N 6TH ST, Atchison, KS
1 review
svandyke01: "Both my grandparents resided in Atchison, KS. My grandpa was taken care of at the Atchsion Senior Village after he fell and broke his hip at home at the age of 98. He was as sharp as a tack in his mind but needed some special care that couldn't be provided at home. He was taken great care of by the staff at Atchison Senior Village. He passed away at the age of 102 from old age. He lived a long life. I remember going to his 100th birthday party at the Senior Village. Everyone... (read more)

Dooley Center

801 S 8TH, Atchison, KS

The Gran Villas

1637 RILEY ST, Atchison, KS
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Atchison County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Atchison County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Atchison County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.