Nursing Homes in Pottawattamie County

8 Communities

Bethany Lutheran Home

7 Elliott St, Council Bluffs, IA
$$$$
Dranne: "I have visited many facilities in this area and find Bethany to be THE friendliest and helpful. Sometimes staff is slow to respond when everyone is on their call light at the same time. We looked to admit on the weekend for rehabilitation but they don't work weekends. Rehab started Monday and they were excellent. "

Risen Son Christian Village

3000 Risen Son Boulevard, Council Bluffs, IA
$$$$
NMDon: "I had a recent stay at Risen Son and I have to tell you - this was such an amazing experience. The staff was so attentive and everyone is so friendly. There are so many activities to participate in. The rooms are nicely renovated. Even with the new floors going in, the staff did everything they could to ensure my comfort. I love that they refer to it as a "community" and it truly feels that way. Everything from the admission process to the therapies and the nursing staff was... (read more)

Avoca Specialty Care

1600 Mcpherson Avenue, Council Bluffs, IA

Woodlands Rehabilitation Center

1600 MCPHERSON, Council Bluffs, IA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pottawattamie County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pottawattamie County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 nursing homes communities in the Pottawattamie County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.