Nursing Homes in Independence

3 Communities

West Village Care Center

1610 THIRD STREET NE, Independence, IA
$$$$
Caring7009: "My mother went to this facility for rehabilitation after her heart attack. The staff was very accommodating. My mom wasn't too happy about abiding to the rules they have. They made her do exercises and stuff and she wasn't too happy about that. For a nursing home, you couldn't ask for a better nursing home as far as I'm concerned. They allowed me to have lunch with her whenever I was there. The food was decent and adequate. The room was a drawback because it was a smaller ro... (read more)

Buchanan County Health Center

1600 First Street East, Independence, IA
1 review
Fouraces: "An average facility with the residents there mostly very old. People were parked in wheelchairs in the hallways and it did smell funny there! "

Abcm Rehab Centers Of Independence East Campus

1700 Third Street Ne, Independence, IA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Independence area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Independence area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Independence area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.