Nursing Homes in Guthrie County

3 Communities

Community Care Center

325 SOUTHWEST SEVENTH STREET, Stuart, IA
$$$$
LongHairedStranger: "My Dad's been a resident for 8 months, he tells me each visit that the staff genuinely care about his well being. I visit him mostly on the weekends and see it for myself, in the one or two hours I'm there, several folks stop in and bring him drinks or just to check on him. I've spoken with the nursing staff about his medications etc. and they are helpful and respectful, explaining to me the different medications, etc. When my dad arrived he wasn't eating, they worked w... (read more)

The New Homestead

2306 STATE STREET, Guthrie Center, IA

Panora Specialty Care

805 EAST MAIN, Panora, IA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Guthrie County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Guthrie County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Guthrie County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.