Nursing Homes in Coralville

6 Communities

Windmill Manor

2332 North Liberty Rd Ne, Coralville, IA
$$$$
Jan Wiebold: "I want to thank Windmill Manor for caring for my husband the last two years. He had Louie bodies dementia and was in Garden Court. Their staff is amazing and became our family. I know at times he was more than a handful but they were always kind & patient with him. I stayed with him 24/7 the last couple weeks of his life as I couldn’t leave his side we had been together 59 yrs. they made sure I was comfortable and supported me at this very difficult time both fiscally and m... (read more)

Lantern Park Specialty Care

2200 OAKDALE ROAD, Coralville, IA

Mercy Hospital

500 East Market Street, Iowa City, IA
1 review
Ashley6: "My dad spent three weeks in the Mercy Hospital stroke recovery while he was still in there. It was just a rehab facility, and it was all right. Most of the staff that worked there actually lived in our community, so we knew them personally. "

Oaknoll

1 Oaknoll Ct, Iowa City, IA
$$$$
Located in Iowa City, Iowa, the Oaknoll Retirement Residence offers easy access to several parks, shopping centers and restaurants. The community offers a variety of activities and amenities for residents, including a heated swimming pool, a 45-seat movie theater, a 24-hour Internet café and coffee shop, as well as classes in the art studio and a small library. Residents and visitors also give accolades to the warm, friendly staff who go above and beyond to make the facility ... (read more)

Greenwood Manor

605 Greenwood Drive, Iowa City, IA
$$$$
bruiser3: "The actual facility is a bit dreary. It's an old nursing home that was redone with dark oppressive colors. Few windows and exposed pipes. All the makings for a depressing nursing home but........it ends up being like that homely dog that you just can't help loving. The management is too stern for me, but my mothers immediate nurses and her cnas were great. The activities were fun. The food was terrible, I mean really terrible, but still I loved the place. "

Iowa City Rehab & Health Care

3661 ROCHESTER AVENUE, Iowa City, IA
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Coralville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Coralville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Coralville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.