Nursing Homes in Tell City

3 Communities

Oakwood Health Campus

1143 23rd Street, Tell City, IN
$$$$
retiredopinion: "After making it nearly 70 years living independently my great-grandmother finally has had to move to a community that can better care for her. She moved into Oakwood about 3 years ago. The first time I went to visit her I didn't exactly expect to be wow'ed by her living conditions. Most similar places I've been in our area seem to be little more then places to house the sick and dying. The first thing I noticed in Oakwood was the feeling that I was in more of a community in... (read more)

Golden Livingcenter - Lincoln Hills

402 19TH STREET, Tell City, IN

Heartland Villa Care and Rehabilitation Center

8005 US HWY 60 WEST, Lewisport, KY
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tell City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Tell City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Tell City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.