Nursing Homes in Shelbyville

4 Communities

Heritage House of Shelbyville

2309 S Miller St. , Shelbyville, IN
$$$$
ginagigliotti: "This home is older and does not look like it has been updated in a long time. The art on the walls is outdated and so is the flooring. This is the only reason i would not give it 5 stars. The staff is attentive and friendly and makes my grandmother feel at home. I visit all hours of the day and night to check on her and pick up and drop off things for her. No matter what the hour the staff is at the same level of service, excellent. The place is always clean and all th... (read more)

Ashford Place Health Campus

2200 N. Riley Highway, Shelbyville, IN
$$$$
chuckietheone: " overall some short coming in staff, as shorthanded. seems rather old fashioned... "

Especially Kidz Health & Rehab Center

2325 S MILLER ST, Shelbyville, IN

Waldron Health and Rehab Center

505 N MAIN ST, Waldron, IN
$$$$
evagreenfield#1: "I would recommend this facility/company to any family who needs their services. ALL staff is friendly, helpful, and accommodating! My grandmother loved this place!"

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Shelbyville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Shelbyville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Shelbyville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.