Nursing Homes in Plymouth

3 Communities

Miller's Merry Manor

635 OAKHILL AVENUE, Plymouth, IN
$$$$
48: "My sister has been in there 3 week and they are ready to send her home in that 3 week I have seen not much improvement she still cannot stand long without losing her balance they have not check on her to make sure she washes herself and I can tell you she don't and her hair has not been was in 3 week she was suppose to have therapy and yet no matter what time I was there she was sitting in the same chair in her room today January 9 2019 she was suppose to have a home visite... (read more)

Pilgrim Manor

222 PARKVIEW STREET, Plymouth, IN

Catherine Kasper Home

9601 S UNION RD, Donaldson, IN
1 review
ToughLove: "Our mother was there for rehabilitation for a fall at her home. We have always heard wonderful things about this nursing home and that it was the best place to go if you needed this type of care. The grounds of the facility are beautiful and they offer lots of activities for residents to do if they choose. Food is above average for a nursing home. However, we were disappointed in a number of factors. They appear to be understaffed at times. Our mother is in early stage... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Plymouth area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Plymouth area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Plymouth area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.