Nursing Homes in Peru

4 Communities

Miller's Merry Manor

317 BLAIR PIKE, Peru, IN
1 review
ystevens: "I am very impressed with the three facilities of Millers Merry Manor that I have visited. My mother is in the one in Peru, Indiana. I can give my best evaluation on that one. At Peru, I find that when I walk in I am greeted somewhere by a member of the staff or several members, on the way to mom's room. Mom is taken care of extremely well. I love the fact that they have what they call quarterly care meetings. She and I attend this with several members of the staff. The... (read more)

Blair Ridge Health Campus

269 Meadowview Drive, Peru, IN
$$$$
Surrounded by open fields, Blair Ridge Health Campus is an assisted living facility located just east of Rock Hollow Golf Club in Peru, Indiana. Visitors give high marks to the great staff who greet visitors with friendly smiles. Pet-friendly one- and two-bedroom apartments and companion suites are available with laundry and housekeeping services as well as bathrooms equipped with walk-in showers. The restaurant-style dining area offers a varied menu for residents to consider... (read more)

Aperion Care Peru

1850 W Matador, Peru, IN

Hickory Creek at Peru

390 WEST BOULEVARD, Peru, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Peru area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Peru area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Peru area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.