Nursing Homes in Owen County

3 Communities

Residence at Mccormick's Creek

210 STATE HIGHWAY 43, Spencer, IN
1 review
mickeymouse1978: "I have also worked at a few other similar facilities and I must say that Residence at McCormick's Creek is definetely one of the nicer ones I have been to. The facilities are very well kept. The staff is very informative and friendly. The residence that live there seem to be very pleased with their level of care. The staff that works there also seems to genuinly care about the people they are helping take care of in a variety of ways. I like that residence get to have their ... (read more)

Owen Valley Health Campus

920 W HWY 46, Spencer, IN
$$$$
Janna401821: "My mother is in Owen Valley Health Campus. It’s a very nice, very clean, very well kept, and very accommodating place. The staff has been very helpful. They have a physical therapy unit which is really nice as well as the memory care unit. The rooms are very large; although in her particular case, there are 2 people in her room. Her room is very bright, and the colors are very neutral. It’s hard for her to eat, but they do assist her in eating, and she seems to be enjoying w... (read more)

Gosport Nursing Home

27 S SEVENTH ST, Gosport, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Owen County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Owen County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 nursing homes communities in the Owen County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.