Nursing Homes in New Carlisle

2 Communities

Miller's Merry Manor

220 E DUNN RD, New Carlisle, IN
$$$$
jpluta: "They cared for my Mother and did the best they could. She was not an easy resident, but they treated her with professionalism and loving care. My brother and I appreciate everything that they did for her. Nursing, dietary, housekeeping, therapy and the management staff went above and beyond to help make her staff a good experience. "

Hamilton Grove

31869 Chicago Trail, New Carlisle, IN
$$$$
bubblebobble10: "This facility is located in the country of New Carlisle, Indiana. When driving into the community my first thought was that the grounds were beautiful. The receptionist at the front desk was very warm and welcoming. The entry was outstanding and very clean cut. I was there to shadow the Activities Department which is one of the most organized and friendliest staff I have ever encountered. While touring the building I was aloud to view one of the apartments in the Assisted L... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New Carlisle area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the New Carlisle area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the New Carlisle area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.