Nursing Homes in Martin County

Martin County Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center

313 POPLAR STREET, Loogootee, IN
$$$$
1 review
mcrays: "My grandmother was a resident at Martin County Health and Rehabilitation Center, located in Loogootee, Indiana. Loogootee is a small town, with two local nursing homes. We chose this particular nursing home for my grandmother because the family knew several people who worked at and were in charge at the nursing home. I found the staff to be very pleasant to my grandmother and to the family whenever we visited. They seemed to generally care for my grandmother's well-being... (read more)

Loogootee Nursing Center

12802 E US HWY 50, Loogootee, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Martin County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Martin County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Martin County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.