Nursing Homes in Marion County

yr

Robin Run Village

5354 West 62nd St., Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
Robin Run Village is located on the northwest side of Indianapolis near Eagle Creek Park. Residents and visitors find that the park seems to extend to the facility, with its wooded campus, lakes, walking trails and historic log cabin onsite. Robin Run Village earns praise for its selection of apartments and garden homes, for which new occupants may choose their paint and carpet and receive complimentary moving services. Residents and their loved ones remark on the kindness of... (read more)

Westminster Village IN North

11050 PRESBYTERIAN DRIVE, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
Maurice2: "Westminster Village was excellent in all respects, except that they didn't have an indoor pool. The staff is excellent in all respects. They had rooms and cottages and both were very spacious. The cottages were very nicely appointed and the rooms were excellent. "

American Village

2026 E. 54th St, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
American Village in Indianapolis is the epitome of a great assisted living facility. Housing options, such as garden homes, independent living and assisted living, offer seniors options through every stage of senior life. Residents state the staff at this facility are friendly and accepting and aim to make all residents and family members feel comfortable in every situation. Activities available here are customized to each individual group, from outings for independent living... (read more)

Westside Garden Plaza

8616 West Tenth Street, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
tracy064764: "Westside Garden Plaza is a very established care center, but they didn't have rehab until last year, and it's an add-on. The staff seemed very industrious and seemed to care a lot about their patients, and they spend a lot of time in their rooms. The semi-private rooms are nice and spacious. The food is delicious, they do it really well, and they cater to just about any menu. They make sure my wife can eat what they're serving, and they've evidently hired someone who can coo... (read more)

Beech Grove Meadows

2002 Albany St, Beech Grove, IN
$$$$
Lauren188482: "The staff members at Beech Grove Meadows are great and a lot of them have been there for a really long time. They have a nice dining area with a patio for the residents. The surroundings are very attractive. They really have great activities for the residents. "

Lynhurst Healthcare

5225 W MORRIS ST, Indianapolis, IN
1 review
bubbles123: "Lynhurst has been a real blessing to my family! They may not be the prettiest place around but they make up for that with such caring and loving hearts! Staff to resident ratio is wonderful. The Administrator and the DON are really nice people. I love Lynhurst for everything they have done!"

St Paul Hermitage

501 NORTH 17TH AVENUE, Beech Grove, IN
1 review
mrtenone: "In searching for an assited living facility I would definately reccomend Saint Paul's Hermatige. at the time when my grandmother was admitted into the facility there was quite the waiting list as many people know how great this facility is. It is not only a nice facility, but the staff is great as well. They helped my grandmother out quite a bit while she stayed here and were always ready to great myself and the rest of the family anytime we came to visit. On one such oc... (read more)

Golden Living Center Willow Springs

2002 West 86 Th Street, Indianapolis, IN
1 review
PM: "My husband's room at Golden Living Center Willow Springs is excellent and a nice size. He has no companion. It's a private room and it's very clean. For the most part, the staff is excellent. We've developed rapport with them and that's because we are here every day. The chef could use some help. The food is just not palatable for the most part. The residents look at me and say things like, "Anybody got a chainsaw so I can cut this?" He'll do things like make casseroles and ... (read more)

Marquette

8140 Township Line Rd, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
kscottwall: "Our mom just went into the 'Skilled Nursing' part of the "Health Center". There are lights flashing all the time & no one is in a hurry to respond. I see staff chatting. If you talk to them, or ask questions, they are VERY rude. I'm not feeling very good about this at all "

St Augustine Home For the Aged

2345 WEST 86TH STREET, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
Faye daughter: "My mother Faye was a resident here. She was an active member of the St. AUGUSTINE GUILD for many years until she fell ill. Her short time living here was exceptional..The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The food is healthy and fresh. The entire staff was beyond wonderful and caring.. My visits to her were welcoming by the sisters and staff. We would sit in the beautiful garden and I'd listen to her stories..then one day mom passed away in an angels arms,Sr. Georgia.. I p... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Marion County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 106 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Marion County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 54 nursing homes communities in the Marion County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.