Nursing Homes in Jefferson County

5 Communities

Thornton Terrace Health Campus

188 Thornton Rd, Hanover, IN
1 review
Located in beautiful and historic Hanover, Indiana along the banks of the Ohio River, our health campus offers the privacy of a rural setting combined with the conveniences of being close to larger cities. Residents who are interested in activities outside our campus can visit charming Madison, Indiana, explore the waterfalls at Clifty Falls State Park, and enjoy the local dining scene, among an array of other activities. For those who stay on campus, our Life Enrichment Team... (read more)

The Waters of Clifty Falls

950 CROSS AVE, Madison, IN
$$$$
Hindsight 20/20: "I give it 1 star only because of the caring CNA staff. Be careful not to allow the nurses to 5alk you or your family member into switching to this facility's doctor. If they try to tell you that your or your family member's doctor is not returning their calls, check with your doctor personally. Our family member went down hill quick after switching to this facility's doctor. "

Hanover Nursing Center

410 W LAGRANGE ROAD, Hanover, IN
1 review
Last Place To Go8: "My mother is a resident of this facility. She suffers from Severe Dementia and Advanced Parkinsons. I am her Guardian. I receive NO communication as to her physical or medical condition unless I demand it. I am notified as SOON as there is a financial issue, however. This was the only facility that offered a Medicaid bed at the time of her transfer. That does not mean she should receive subpar care and consideration nor should I. "

Hickory Creek at Madison

1945 CRAGMONT ST, Madison, IN

River Terrace Health Campus

120 Presbyterian Ave, Madison, IN

At A Glance

Jefferson County area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 5 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $1 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jefferson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Jefferson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.