Nursing Homes in Huntington County

6 Communities

Miller's Merry Manor

1500 GRANT STREET, Huntington, IN
1 review
Ellesr: "A few months ago my great grandmother was a resident a Miller's Merry Manor. She loved living there, I know most people hate being in a nursing home but she absolutely loved being there. She loved the nurses and the other residents. I was so happy that she was there, because I had never seen her as happy as she was. The nurses and CNAs took great care of her. They answered all of my dad and my questions and they answered them with a smile. They always made sure that sh... (read more)

Heritage Pointe

801 N HUNTINGTON AVENUE, Warren, IN
$$$$
Caring3109: "The staff at Heritage Pointe is very nice. They call me all the time if they have questions. The room is adequate, the food is okay, and they accepts Medicaid which is what we're looking for. "

Norwood Health and Rehabilitation Center

3720 N NORWOOD RD, Huntington, IN
1 review
Ellesr: "My grandfather was briefly a resident at Norwoods. The staff at Norwoods made our family feel very welcomed and that they would take great care of him. The staff would talk to us when we walked in and welcome us. They really seemed to enjoy having him there. They always made sure that he was clean and well fed, even if he couldn't do it for himself. The nurses were great no matter what the situation was or what he said to them they would just smile at him. The nurses a... (read more)

Heritage of Huntington

1180 W 500 N, Huntington, IN
$$$$
Mommafall: "Nice nurses, good care. Poor administration. Also misinformed patient. Facility all about making money!"

Oakbrook Village

850 ASH ST, Huntington, IN
$$$$
jordan46809: "I have a friend admitted for rehab after a stroke. He is 60 years old with a sound mind. He is treated very badly by all of the staff. They do not give baths in a timely manner as he went 11 days without one. The staff take forever to answer his call bell and talk to him very rudely. He has received very little rehab. There is not enough staff to accommodate all residents. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE. The state needs to investigate. He feels like he is in pris... (read more)

Hickory Creek at Huntington

1425 GRANT ST, Huntington, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Huntington County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Huntington County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Huntington County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.