Nursing Homes in Henry County

1 review

Hickory Creek

901 N 16th St. , New Castle, IN
$$$$
Joni: "My husband was at Hickory Creek for a while, but he was more than they could handle. It was a nice senior community, for what it was. They had piano players that come in, play bingo, and had other activities that most senior places have. I thought the place was clean, and the people were nice and did a good job. The food was good, but there are days that they weren't very good though most of the days were OK. They had a therapy room but it wasn't like a normal therapy room. ... (read more)

Miller's Merry Manor

981 BEECHWOOD STREET, Middletown, IN
1 review
Pitbull_Lady: "If you don't mind underhanded staff, having to fix issues that they caused with Medicaid every couple of months, and dirty surroundings then this is the place for you! I am trying to move my dad oyt of there. The care is substandard. They don't call and let you know when your loved one fell, much less send them out to the hospital. My dad had to deal with pain over night. They called early the next evening to inform me that my dad was on his way to the hospital. After an er ... (read more)

Middletown Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

131 S 10TH ST, Middletown, IN

Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Center

990 N 16th St., New Castle, IN
$$$$
Caring people make the difference at Stonebrooke Rehabilitation Centre and Suites. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Call and ask a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We loo... (read more)

The Waters of New Castle

1000 N 16TH ST, New Castle, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Henry County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Henry County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Henry County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.