Nursing Homes in Hendricks County

11 Communities

Avon Health & Rehabilitation Center

4171 FOREST POINTE CIRCLE, Avon, IN
$$$$
CHardison: "I've never experienced a facility quite like Avon Health & Rehab. I couldn't find one thing I wasn't in love with when touring for my mother. The staff is friendly, the building is clean, and the residents actually seem to enjoy being apart of the community :) I'm happy to have found such a place and I'm more than comfortable knowing that the Avon team is taking great care of my mother. "

Brownsburg Meadows

2 E. Tilden Dr, Brownsburg, IN
$$$$
Charlotte: "Brownsburg Meadows was very neat and clean. The young lady who took us on the tour was very helpful, friendly, and courteous. The people who were there looked very comfortable and happy. They're quite expensive. There are a lot of things for the seniors to do there and they were actively involved. I was very impressed with the place. It's a fairly new facility. They have a little movie theater, a room for exercise, a room for other activities like playing cards, and arts and... (read more)

Countryside Meadows

762 N. Dan Jones Rd, Avon, IN
$$$$
Caring people make the difference at Countryside Meadows. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving ... (read more)

ManorCare Health Services - Prestwick

445 S County Rd 525 E, Avon, IN
$$$$
Brenda99218650: "My nurse friend said if you want your father to do rehab, this is the place to take him. Manorcare Health Services got him better in no time flat. They really worked with him one on one. Some of the other rehab might have three or more other people while here they worked with him one on one. They really pushed his physical therapy. It was 45 minutes of really hard and strong therapy. They took wonderful care of him. The staff was very accommodating. It is a nursing home, but... (read more)

Brooke Knoll Village

1108 Kingwood Drive, Avon, IN
1 review
Jon: "Wife spent two months here. Newer facility. Like most, I always say nice place to visit but not to live. No place like home. Some staff went above and beyond, some just do their jobs."

Plainfield Health Care Center

3700 CLARKS CREEK RD, Plainfield, IN
$$$$
fredrick7988: "Our very elderly mother broke her back and needs a great deal of nursing care and comfort care. She was first at another Plainfield Care Center and had several disturbing incidents of her medication being administered wrong causing real problems. She has been at Plainfield Health Care Center for a month and the nursing staff has been excellent. We all met with the care plan group which addressed her needs from medication to comfort care, her likes, dislikes, expectations ... (read more)

Brownsburg Health Care Center

1010 Hornaday Road , Brownsburg, IN
$$$$
Brownsburg Health Care Center is located in the Fairfield Heights section of Brownsburg, Indiana, close to Sportsfield Park and the Brownsburg Shopping Center. Residents' relatives appreciate visiting their loved ones at any time and praise staff members for their knowledge and abilities. The facility is described as comfortable, and residents are provided with three home-cooked meals every day. The property is secured with a keypad entry system, and amenities include a beaut... (read more)

Danville Regional Rehabilitation

255 MEADOW DR, Danville, IN
$$$$
Scaruso: "I was so pleased with the care my family member received at Danville. The rehabilitation was amazing. Everyone was very caring and attentive to our father's needs. It was very clean, and menus were provided to pick what he wanted to eat. Other places were ready to give up on dad and just wanted to send him home. We decided to goo to Danville Regional Rehabilitation and so glad we did! Also great small community feel. I would highly recommend! "

Aging Avenues

933 Creekside Lane, Indianapolis, IN

Enmotion Recovery Care

1000 E Main Street, Danville, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hendricks County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 15 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hendricks County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Hendricks County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.