Nursing Homes in Greencastle

5 Communities

Mill Pond Health Campus

1014 Mill Pond Lane, Greencastle, IN
$$$$
just awful: "I visited this facility last week and was toured by a younger girl with shorter curly hair. Her office was right inside the main entrance. She never told me her name. It was around lunch time and as we quickly walked through the dining room the food looked awful. Over half of the people still had full plates of food and pushed them away. We were looking for placement for my mom that has dementia, but is forgetting meals and to take her medication. It was suggested by h... (read more)

Asbury Towers

102 W POPLAR STREET, Greencastle, IN
$$$$
Ann: "We had an appointment with Asbury Towers, but no one was at the front desk. The staff who gave the presentation did not do a good job. It was an old building and not kept up well, but the rooms were OK."

Hickory Creek at Sunset

1109 S INDIANA ST, Greencastle, IN
$$$$
LS1: "My husband had broken his hip, so I had to find a place for him fast. I had put him in one place, which was a good place, but it was really rather expensive, so I had to get something that was a little cheaper and still had a good rating. And caring.com gave me Hickory Creek; I went over and checked it out, and I thought, "Well, it is small, it's OK, the price was definitely right, and it still has a good rating." So I moved him into there, and he seems to be doing well. He ... (read more)

The Waters of Greencastle

1601 HOSPITAL DR, Greencastle, IN
$$$$
J/K: "People can write or say anything about The Waters that they want to, BUT when you have a step-father (Stan, that you love like a father) that has been with them for quite a while now, all my wife and I can say for EVERYONE that works there are FANTASTIC, we understand it can be tough for the staff to get there as soon as the button get's pushed and the light goes on,but as soon as someone gets there the patient is taken care of. The Waters is NOT your all fancy place but it... (read more)

Summerfield Health Care

34 S MAIN ST, Cloverdale, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Greencastle area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Greencastle area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Greencastle area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.