Nursing Homes in Franklin

1070 W Jefferson St, Franklin, IN

Homeview Health and Rehabilitation Center

651 South State Street, Franklin, IN
$$$$
Caring113900450: "My mom is at Homeview. The staff is really nice. There are some issues as there is in other places, but it is OK, we just would like to see a little more improvement. Their rooms are just plain; they're not decorated or anything. Their food and dining setup is OK. From what I've seen when I've been there, they have quite a few residents that do come to the activities, which is a good thing. "

Hickory Creek at Franklin

580 LEMLEY ST, Franklin, IN
1 review
Debbie73150450: "My aunt was at Hickory Creek for a year. The staff was amazing, the care was great. All of them didn't mind doing their job. There was a good staff over there, and they act like they know what they were doing. One thing I didn't like about it is there's no family room. You have to use the cafeteria, but when they serve lunch, there's no place for the family to go. Other than that, the place was perfect. I've been up there when they'd done a whole cleaning of the rooms. They... (read more)

Indiana Masonic Home

690 S STATE STREET, Franklin, IN
$$$$
m j mallo: "Anyone who needs to go to a nursing home ,should hope or wish for this one. The food ,interior surroundings, as well as outside were pleasing and well kept.Each one of my 8-10 visits were a 5 star experinnce. Good job, and well done Masonic Home. M J Mallo "

Franklin Meadows

1285 W. Jefferson, Franklin, IN
$$$$
KinKat: "I think the staff at Franklin Meadows is great. My loved one has dementia and they are very well trained on how to handle it. The only complaint I have is the building its in very bad shape. Wish they would move to a new building. "

Greenwood Village South

295 Village Lane, Greenwood, IN
$$$$
Lydia: "My husband was at Greenwood Village South. The general appearance was OK, but I wasn't happy with the facility at all. He developed a terrible bedsore and they didn't tell me about it until after it had already gotten bad. They just didn't turn him when he was supposed to be turned. I wasn't happy with the care he got. Some of the staff members were OK, and some were not. The food was not good, but the dining area looked OK. His room was clean. They provided activities for t... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Franklin area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Franklin area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Franklin area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.