Nursing Homes in Fort Wayne

29 Communities

Lutheran Homes, Inc.

6701 S Anthony Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN
$$$$
Nadine: "Lutheran Life Villages keeps the residents busy every day. Everybody has been happy with the activities that they have every day, like bingo, therapy, cards, and crafts. Different restaurants would bring food, and there's a place where you could get your hair done. In the long-term care, the staff is really great. They also had people come in to show off different dances. The food was good, and you could go in any time to eat; just get a ticket at the door and you're fine. W... (read more)

Englewood Health & Rehabilitation Center

2237 ENGLE ROAD, Fort Wayne, IN
$$$$
CHardison: "While looking for a place of care for my grandfather, my family and I were referred to Englewood. My grandfather is a retired veteran and we didn't want to take him to a place where he would be treated like a dying dog...which is why we are so happy to have Englewood! He has been there for about a month now and says that he enjoys every day with new activities and great care...he also enjoys the cute nurses ;) On behalf of my grandfather and family, I recommend Englewood to ... (read more)

Towne House

2209 ST JOE CENTER RD, Fort Wayne, IN

Signature HealthCARE of Fort Wayne

6006 Brandy Chase Cove, Fort Wayne, IN
1 review
bluegirl1: "The Alzheimer's Unit (Memory Care Unit) is excellent. Spacious rooms, nice dining area. The nurses, CNAs, and all of the staff at this facility are absolutely wonderful. My mother has been there just two weeks, and while the transition from the hospital was difficult, the staff was so helpful and supportive. My mother is iroving and actually participating in her treatment. The physical therapy room is the best of all 12 of the facilities I visited that take Alzheimer's patie... (read more)

Saint Anne Home

1900 Randallia Drive, Fort Wayne, IN
$$$$
LovedOne1: "I love Saint Anne (Saint Anne Home). What stood out was the caring and the Catholic atmosphere. They have excursions, dining, games, movies, and exercises. My parents have a 1-bedroom apartment. They have a salon, physical therapy, and an outdoor space. The food is very good."

Golden Years Homestead

8300 MAYSVILLE ROAD, Fort Wayne, IN
$$$$
DS: "The assisted living apartments of Golden Years were very nice. They furnished the appliances, but you need to provide the furniture. They had an exercise room, a library, and a chapel."

Heritage Park

2001 Hobson Rd, Fort Wayne, IN
$$$$
Heritage Park is a friendly assisted living facility conveniently located in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with easy access to I-69, shopping centers, restaurants and the Parkview Memorial Hospital for emergency healthcare. Residents are kept safe with a 24-hour on-site emergency response system. Heritage Park prides itself on its friendly home-like atmosphere. Many social activities are planned weekly, and there is scheduled transportation to shopping, restaurants and medical appoint... (read more)

Woodview A Waters Community

3420 East State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN
$$$$
Connie104751: "I'm very happy with Woodview. They have an excellent activity director who keeps them as busy as she possibly can. My sister-in-law's studio is very nice and spacious enough for her. Their menu is pretty varied, and they have two menus that they can choose from -- one for specials for each meal and a restaurant-type menu with other things they can choose from if they don't like what the daily menu is -- so they have a lot of choices. The food is good, and they try to accommo... (read more)

Kingston Care Center of Fort Wayne

1010 W Washington Center Road, Fort Wayne, IN
$$$$
David: "The service at Kingston Care Center of Fort Wayne was very good and they were very cooperative. My mom was given therapy and exercises. They had a good variety of choices for the food and Mom started eating really good there. They had a lot of activities from Bingo to games."

Bethlehem Woods

4430 Elsdale Dr, Fort Wayne, IN
1 review
gwenelise: "Bethlehem Woods has been caring for my father for over a year. They have shown much compassion and care in dealing with my father's condition. They do an excellent job of keeping me informed as to his health and any changes that are being made in his care. While working with my father after his hip replacement, the therapy people have been patiient and very considerate of my father's limitations, both physical as well as mental. Whenever an issue has arised that necessitate... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fort Wayne area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 29 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Fort Wayne area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 29 nursing homes communities in the Fort Wayne area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.