Nursing Homes in Fishers

22 Communities

Hamilton Trace

11851 Cumberland Road, Fishers, IN
$$$$
Caring110905550: "I didn't take a tour of Hamilton Trace. I just went to see a friend who was there for rehab. Her room seemed very clean. The nurses checked her out, and they were really nice and caring. She only had one nurse. Everything seemed fine to me, and she was happy. "

Allisonville Meadows

10312 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN
$$$$
Reviewer: "My uncle was in Allisonville Meadows for rehab; he loved it and didn't want to leave. The staff was very caring, understood him, and was able to figure out how to interact with him. He enjoyed physical therapy and wanted to hang out in that area. They had a huge fish tank that he really enjoyed watching, and fireplaces. His room was comfortable."

The Forum at the Crossing

8505 Woodfield Crossing Blvd, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
IndyAnne: "Beautiful new facility with state of the art equipment and surroundings. Bright and sunny. Wonderful attentive staff. "

Westminster Village IN North

11050 PRESBYTERIAN DRIVE, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
Maurice2: "Westminster Village was excellent in all respects, except that they didn't have an indoor pool. The staff is excellent in all respects. They had rooms and cottages and both were very spacious. The cottages were very nicely appointed and the rooms were excellent. "

Bridgewater Healthcare Center

14751 Carey Road Carmel, Carmel, IN
$$$$
malru: "Sub par care. Do not go here! We have reported this facility to CMS & State agency. Severely understaffed. This is not fault of nurse or cna there as they were set up to fail. We were 2nd family to leave yesterday in emergency situation. 93 year old mother came here for short term rehab stay after uti. Came in on walker, a little unsteady, moderate pain that was being adequately treated from hospital & she would have been able to participate in therapy. Moved her yesterd... (read more)

Carmel Health & Living Community

118 Medical Drive, Carmel, IN
$$$$
Dawnyl : "One of my best friends grandmother and grandfather were residents at Carmel Health and Living before they passed. The care was amazing and everyone was always so friendly when when we would visit. Her Wedding day we all went up to the community so she could take pictures with her grandfather, The staff was so sweet! "

Mcgivney Health Care Center

2907 EAST 136TH STREET, Carmel, IN
1 review
Rlew: "I have no idea why Medicaire has given this wonderful center such low marks. My Dad has been at McGivney for over 2 years after having been at 3 others in the Indianapolis area. In my opinion, there is just no better place for my father to be. All the staff is wonderful--and the ones who have not been, are no longer there. The Center's management is excellent, above reproach, and always available if you have anything to discuss. All matters have been handled in a very p... (read more)

Prairie Lakes Health Campus

9730 Prairie Lakes Blvd E, Noblesville, IN
$$$$
A town that cherishes its past and embraces the future, Noblesville, Indiana is the perfect place for Prairie Lakes Health Campus –a healthcare facility with a dedication to providing unparalleled amenities and exceeding customer expectations. Residents who are interested in exploring outside our campus have many opportunities to explore Noblesville; from its beautiful downtown district, to its well-manicured parks, varied dining scene, and seasonal festivals. For those who s... (read more)

Riverwalk Village

295 Westfield Rd, Noblesville, IN
$$$$
Bob: "My wife is in Riverwalk Village right now. The staff is really great and has been a big help to me. They have retirement facilities for me, but it is not apartment-style and more nursing home-style. The staff people go out of their way to do little things for her. The doctor and everyone are all taking care of her right there."

Southpointe Healthcare Center

4904 War Admiral Drive, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
NV: "I would strongly encourage you NOT to bring any of your loved ones to this facility. The care was below average and the employees are rude and have zero time to help in any way. The only positive comment I have was the Physical Therapy department and that was only 30 min a day while my mother was there. There are too many things that can go wrong when your not looking or able to be there so please look at other facilities before deciding on this one and do your homework. Tak... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Fishers area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Fishers area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 22 nursing homes communities in the Fishers area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.