Nursing Homes in Dyer

39 Communities

Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

601 SHEFFIELD AVE, Dyer, IN
$$$$
Dyer Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is situated in a residential neighborhood next to Northgate Community Park in Dyer, Indiana. Residents enjoy watching films in the facility's theater and trying out new looks at the in-house beauty salon. Family members appreciate that this community allows residents to keep small pets with them for companionship. The one- and two-bedroom accommodations get high marks for being spacious, clean and airy. Residents praise the staff for the... (read more)

Great Lakes Healthcare Center

2300 Great Lakes Drive, Dyer, IN
$$$$
bneeley: "Warning!!!!!! Do NOT put any family / friend in this facility. Staff is very lazy!!!! wait times are anywhere between 30-45 minutes and even longer at time to answer call lights. Do not expect good nursing care they loves their cells better. Food service is the worst I have ever seen. Please consider spending 12 hours in this facility to observed the staff / kitchen /food so you will have a clear and informed picture."

Symphony Of Dyer Llc

1532 Calumet Avenue, Dyer, IN
yr

Wittenberg Lutheran Village

1200 EAST LUTHER DRIVE, Crown Point, IN
$$$$
Wittenberg Lutheran Village is located in the community of Crown Point, Indiana, close to U.S. Route 231, Interstate 65, Fransiscan Health Crown Point, local shopping and restaurants. Relatives of residents praise the clean, well-kept communal spaces, attentive, helpful staff and spacious rooms, which residents are encouraged to decorate and personalize. Visitors compliment the good food, wide selection of menu options and such activities as games, exercise classes and field ... (read more)

Tri-state Nursing & Rehab Center

2500 EAST 175TH STREET, Lansing, IL
1 review
wlevon1: "The staff was incredible; they really cared about my grandfather and my family. They made sure that my grandmother could spend as much time as she wanted with him, and also made sure that she had food to take her insulin with every day. The staff was very alert and aware of changes in my grandfather's condition and was proactive in treating even the slightest symptom. When he began to receive hospice care at the facility, the staff seemed just as moved emotionally as we were... (read more)

Symphony Of Crown Point Llc

1555 S Main Street, Crown Point, IN
1 review
PM: "My husband was at Symphony of Crown Point. It was a great and very upscale facility. The staff was very friendly. When you enter the building, there was a cozy and warm feeling. The fireplace would be lit if it was a cool day. The chef was phenomenal, and the food was very tasty. The activities were great. The rooms were wonderful because they were relatively new. That is more of a "from hospital to a home" facility, although upstairs it did have an assisted living section. ... (read more)

Lincolnshire Health Care Center

8380 VIRGINIA ST, Merrillville, IN
$$$$
Outlaw outlaw: "I was at this facility for 2 weeks my bed was terrible one can suggested that I could sleep in the chair what a joke that was. food was bad aides even worse no real equipment for therapy couldn't believe it 2 workers there only had compassion I feel sorry for the residents that reside there that place needs to be shut down. "

St. Anthony Home

203 Franciscan Drive, Crown Point, IN
$$$$
St. Anthony Home is in Crown Point, Indiana, near Saint Anthony Hospital, Franciscan Health Crown Point and local stores and restaurants. Residents praise its restful atmosphere and scenic, peaceful grounds, which they mention provide a great space for meditation. Visitors note that the home is well maintained, with an airy atmosphere and spacious common area. Community members' friends and families are impressed by the staff's professional, attentive approach to delivering c... (read more)

Aperion Care Tolleston Park

2350 Taft St, Gary, IN
$$$$
gnuelle: "This facility is immaculate looking and the staff are wonderful people! I absolutely would recommend any loved one to receive care from here! Keep up the great work! "

Munster Med-inn

7935 CALUMET AVENUE, Munster, IN
$$$$
KrisW633: "I came in to visit my family member and I wanted to write a review. The place was so nice and clean. Every member of staff was nice to my aunt and were very nice to me. My aunt had a procedure done and had to find a place for care because we are unable to care for her at home. This place makes her feel right at home. She loves ice cream and the parlor makes it easy for her to feel at home. She said the nurses are so nice to her and make sure she understands her treatment. it... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dyer area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Dyer area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 39 nursing homes communities in the Dyer area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.