Nursing Homes in Demotte

Oak Grove Christian Retirement Village

221 W DIVISION ST, Demotte, IN
$$$$
1 review
ravenroberts: "Oak Grove is a Christian facility for elderly people. My grandma has been there for over two years, and I have nothing but great things to say. The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the facility is immaculate. It smells fresh and looks great all of the time. The food is also wonderful and a lot of it is homemade. There are many things available on site as well for the residents. They can play games such as Bingo, have their hair set and styled, and they have some form ... (read more)

Aperion Care Demotte

10352 N 600 E County Line Rd, Demotte, IN
$$$$
mary jean R : "this place is awful. It takes over 45 minutes just for them to answer a call light. Not enough help. I did hear they fired that administrator. I think her name was Kelly. That may be a move in the right direction. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Demotte area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Demotte area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Demotte area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.