Nursing Homes in Dearborn County

4 Communities

Shady Nook Care Center

36 VALLEY DR, Lawrenceburg, IN
$$$$
Cuttyhunker: "My Mom has been admitted her for over 2 years. I have found the care to be wonderful. My Mom is a dementia patient and has received very good care from the staff. I find the room clean, her clothes washed and her personal care to be great. The food seems better than other homes I have been in, and the nursing staff and management are wonderful and excellent. I have always been informed when I needed to be and they are always helpful when I visit. I am very glad the Lord led ... (read more)

The Waters of Dillsboro-ross Manor

12803 LENOVER ST, Dillsboro, IN
$$$$
Debbie141: "They offer private rooms. If a patient is a smoker, they take them out to smoke. Most of the aides are nice, but they are terribly short staffed. The medical care is poor. Communication is poor. Case conferences are where they tell you what will change and it usually doesn't. I would not recommend this facility. My mother chose this place in order not to have to share a room. I respect her right to make this choice, as she still has her faculties, but I would move her if i... (read more)

Woodland Hills Care Center

403 BIELBY ROAD, Lawrenceburg, IN

Ridgewood Health Campus

181 Campus Dr, Lawrenceburg, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dearborn County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Dearborn County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Dearborn County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.