Nursing Homes in Auburn

4 Communities

Betz Nursing Home

116 Betz Road, Auburn, IN
$$$$
Anonymous112746750: "My mother shares a room, and it is small. They are OK; I haven't had anybody being nasty. I have only been to Betz twice for very short visits, and they have been accommodating. My mom is paralyzed, but I know she did play Bingo and enjoyed it immensely. She has an exercise program, and she is sounding better than what she was, so I am grateful for that. To me, it is not as sanitary as it should be. It could smell a little better, and then they need to make some changes on s... (read more)

Wesley Healthcare

1751 WESLEY ROAD, Auburn, IN

Miller's Merry Manor

1367 S RANDOLPH ST, Garrett, IN
1 review
Caring96987350: "We went to Miller’s Merry Manor in Garrett, but they don’t have assisted living. They are a skilled nursing and rehab. It looks nice, and they are rated highly on the website I have been on. "

Presence Sacred Heart Home

515 N MAIN ST, Avilla, IN
$$$$
Sam5986: "This used to be a wonderful nursing home! However, since Presence Life Connections purchased this facility, the care is definitely not what it used to be. Excellent staff members have left because they are not supported. Reduction in the number of CNAs has created extended wait times for residents. A number of amenities have been taken away from residents and employee and resident morale is in the toilet. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Auburn area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Auburn area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Auburn area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.