Nursing Homes in Williamson County

5 Communities

Helia Healthcare of Energy

210 East College , Energy, IL
1 review
Caring105970750: "Helia did everything wonderful, and I would rate them five stars. It was all five stars, and I never have a problem with them. He went there barely able to get around in a wheelchair, and within a week he was up walking. The rehab there is spectacular. The staffs were good, and they bend over backwards. They put on special things for people like birthday parties. One lady turned 101 years old there, and they put on a big birthday bash for her. They have a King and Queen Day ... (read more)

Liberty Village of Marion

3116 WILLIAMSON COUNTY PARKWAY, Marion, IL
$$$$
heartbroken and appauled: "I had a horrible experience with parkway manor my dad was sent there last week he is terminal my mom and dad are divorced but went with him from Hospitol to register because I had to work we had to get a new power of attorney made so I could be it since my mom could no longer do it. I thought they new he was terminal apparently not when they found out they proceeded to give us the run around. They wanted him home. The social worker there said he can't Rehab we can give him ... (read more)

Herrin Rehab & Nursing Center

1900 North Park Avenue , Herrin, IL
1 review
cre: "Upon arriving to see a friend-as soon as I walked in it smelled like urine. I observed in his room that The electrical nurse call fell out of the wall when pulled. electical socket plates were cracked, duct tape was around the window air conditioner. He had to call his wife at 3am because a nurse would not answer his call light. The bed frame had rust blotches- rooms were not mopped - just pathways mopped. "

Marion Rehab & Nursing Center

1301 East DeYoung, Marion, IL

Shawnee Christian Nursing Center

1901 N. 13th Street, Herrin, IL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Williamson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Williamson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Williamson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.