Nursing Homes in Will County

17 Communities

Marian Village

15624 Marian Dr, Homer Glen, IL
$$$$
Marian Village is a senior community in Homer Glen, Illinois, that is sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago, a Catholic order. However, people of all faiths are welcome to reside in these spacious assisted living apartments. This community offers flexible living options, which residents appreciate: they can choose a studio or a one-bedroom space. Residents love the convenience of the transportation available to take them to movie theaters, shopping centers and physic... (read more)

Alden Estates of Shorewood

710 W. Black Road, Shorewood, IL
$$$$
barbaracarey898: "My mom is here. I am so happy we chose Alden! They are helping her with her recovery! They know what they're doing here. Great care!"

Victorian Village Health and Wellness Center

12525 Renaissance Circle, Homer Glen, IL
1 review
Connie D.: "My husband went to the rehab section of Victorian Village. It was clean, and he had a large, private room with a TV, a huge bathroom, and handicapped shower. The rooms were in a square around the outside perimeter of the building, with a kitchen that you can even cook in if you want. You can be fed in your room, or you can go to the dining area and sit at a table. Behind the kitchen is the rehab facilities. The staff spoiled him. They were friendly, and it was like home. The... (read more)

Sunny Hill Nursing Home of Will County

421 DORIS AVENUE, Joliet, IL
$$$$
Baileysmom2009: "My Mom has been a resident at Sunny Hill for the past 4 years and in my opinion they do an outstanding job of caring for their residents in a clean and vibrant facility. Having recently completed a total remodel, the facility is clean, bright and sunny from the moment you walk through the front door. The activities are excellent and appropriate to all interests. The staff is friendly and caring. The administration is top notch ensuring the safety and security of the resi... (read more)

Lakewood Nrsg & Rehab Center

14716 S Eastern Ave, Plainfield, IL
$$$$
Erica: "Lakewood Nrsg and Rehab Center was excellent. They have good staffing. They kept my mom clean and they kept her fed as much as they could. The atmosphere was very good. Its location was in good spot too. It was 25 minutes from where I lived. My mom shared a room with a roommate. They kept her room clean. She went to watch a couple of movies, but she wasn't very active at that point. They have movies and bingo. The staff members were awesome."

Meadowbrook Manor - Bolingbrook

431 W Remington Boulevard, Bolingbrook, IL
$$$$
Mrs. Ralph: "My mother is in Meadowbrook Manor & I was told they no longer assist the patients for doctor visits & I should have received a letter. Well, I never received a letter & isn't this a service that they are suppose to provide??? I cannot take off of work & what if the patients didn't have family??? What would Meadowbrook do??? Not care????"

Provena Villa Franciscan

210 N Springfield Avenue, Joliet, IL
$$$$
Martin: "Presence Villa Franciscan looked a little newer than the other community I visited. From what I've seen in the rooms, everything seemed well kept. It looked clean like a hospital with beds, paint, carpet, everything pretty much up to date. It didn't look ragged or that there's lack of care. The rooms are on the small side, but there's still plenty of room. It is a skilled nursing community. Usually you see a lot of wheelchair scrapings on the walls, and door and floor, but y... (read more)

St James Manor & Villa

1251 E Richton Rd, Crete, IL
$$$$
m lewison: "I wish I could give five stars unfortunately I really in good conscience can't! I was a resident for about 3 1/2 weeks the aides are pushed hard so they have real bad attitudes, the nurses and LPNS who give out Meds are pretty good! Rehab is off the charts AWESOME! I would highly recommend therapy here but would question being a resident!"

Salem Village Nursing & Rehab

1314 ROWELL AVENUE, Joliet, IL
$$$$
GC2017: "I have a family member in Salem and find it unacceptable. There are some kind employees but the facility under pays them and are unable to hire competent CNAs so ru with 60% agency CNAs and nurses. The building maintenance and housekeeping is poor and seems improvement are not in the strateg plan - if there is one. Parking is inadequate, food is poor. All in all a hot mess where mediocrity is accepted as the norm."

Aperion Care Wilmington

555 West Kahler Road, Wilmington, IL
$$$$
Scoop75: "My mom has Alzheimer's. The nursing home placed her in the ALZ ward. For some unknown reason, they placed a mentally ill woman in the ward as well. This woman attacked my mom one night, knocking her backwards and causing Mom to fall and hit her head on the tile floor. Mom was sent by ambulance to the hospital for treatment. I was given three differing accounts of what happened. Oh, this happened directly under the Security Camera but unfortunately it was not on....allegedl... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Will County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 63 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Will County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 nursing homes communities in the Will County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.