Nursing Homes in Waukegan

13 Communities

Glenlake Ter Nrsg & Rehab Center

2222 WEST 14TH STREET, Waukegan, IL
$$$$
irene ayala: "doy gracias atodas las personas que ayudaron ami papa en el centro especial mente a Germania Guest-relacion Dept. Beverly social service,Ale nurse staff nurs supervisor-Sheree, Nati nurse virso,Beatriz nutriologa y a todas las demas personas que le ayudaron a mi papa mi familia y yo estamos muy contentos con todo el trabajo que isieron al ayudarlo en su recuperacion a todas esas personas muchas gracias por aberle dado toda su ayuda no tenemos palabras para agradeserle tod... (read more)

Pavilion of Waukegan

2217 WASHINGTON STREET, Waukegan, IL
$$$$
Ann006125: "Pavilion Of Waukegan Nursing was OK, clean, and convenient. They seemed to do a nice job taking care of the place. It's not particularly beautiful, but the staff was kind, and they'd rather take care of the needs of the patients. The rooms and apartments were clean and tidy, but not beautiful or anything like that. The food looked OK, nothing to get excited about, but the dining area was nice. "

Bayside Terrace

1615 SUNSET AVENUE, Waukegan, IL

Lake Forest Place

1100 Pembridge Drive, Lake Forest, IL
$$$$
Lake Forest Place is situated on 49 wooded acres in a country-like setting on Chicago's North Shore. Walking paths, flowering gardens, lush green lawns and beautifully detailed residences all create an extraordinary senior living campus. A Presbyterian Homes Community Founded in 1904, Presbyterian Homes is a not-for-profit, faith based organization with a national reputation for creating extraordinary retirement communities. Presbyterian Homes serves older adults through... (read more)

Libertyville Manor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

610 PETERSON ROAD, Libertyville, IL

Rolling Hills Manor

3615 16Th Street, Zion, IL
$$$$
winniethepoo: "I went to this facility twice for knee replacement rehab and recovery. The first time was ok. Caring staff. The second time I went the care was seriously less. When I arrived my husband and I sat in the room 2 hours before anyone came to help me settle in. I had to go to the washroom in the middle of the night and the staff person couldn't even figure out how to help me to the john; plus he didn't know how to put on the elevated seat on the toilet for those who cannot us... (read more)

Grove at the Lake

2534 Elim Avenue, Zion, IL
$$$$
Danalea: "The facility is quite dated. But after my mom was there a month I realized their focus was not updating and looking state of the art, but on the quality of care. It was obvious the staff really care for the patients. Yes there were times it took a bit when she needed something. But when 10 people need something someone is first and someone is last. Every time we had an issue that needed to be addressed they resolved it quickly. Administration department isn’t too on the ba... (read more)

Manorcare of Libertyville

1500 S Milwaukee Avenue, Libertyville, IL
$$$$
KL: "My wife is in Manorcare of Libertyville. It's a nursing home with 24-hour care. We've had a good experience with this place. She's been in and out before, so we knew what we were getting, and the staff is fantastic. Everybody knows their names and is on a first name basis. The food is fine, and it's close to home. The building is three stories. The first floor is for short-term care patients, second floor is a little bit longer, and the third floor is long-term care. My wife... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waukegan area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Waukegan area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 nursing homes communities in the Waukegan area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.