Nursing Homes in South Holland

39 Communities

Villa at South Holland

16300 Wausau Avenue, South Holland, IL
$$$$
clhjr: "Terrible facility. If you want your love one to be unkemp and disheveled when you visit then send them to The Villa at South Holland. My father was there for respite care. During his short stay he developed a pressure sore and half his clothes were lost with no explanation. Some of the staff has such a terrible attitude. One nurse in particular spoke in a very condescending manner. And good luck with ever receiving a phone call in regards to ANYTHING. I've left multip... (read more)

Manorcare of South Holland

2145 EAST 170TH STREET, South Holland, IL
$$$$
Tina83: "Manorcare South Holland has a very professional and caring staff. The care they are currently providing my Mother is supportive and is substantial. Thank you to all the staff members. "

Windmill Nursing Pavilion

16000 SOUTH WABASH, South Holland, IL
yrs

Smith Village

2320 West 113Th Place, Chicago, IL
$$$$
Smith Village. It's more than bricks and mortar. It's a community, one with a history of more than eight decades of dedicated care on the same site where its new campus now thrives. It's a community where active residents pursue their interests, celebrate old friendships and make new ones. Smith Village's beautifully designed apartment homes enhance the care-free lifestyle and full complement of amenities that residents enjoy. As the premier continuing care retirement comm... (read more)

Oak Forest Hospital L T C

15900 SOUTH CHICERO AVENUE, Oak Forest, IL
1 review
JG3: "I had my rehab in Oak Forest Hospital where I stayed for two months. It was a clean and nice facility. Considering that I just had a stroke, everything seemed and appeared to be wonderful. I had no complaints. I had a very positive experience with that particular rehab. The staff was good. They helped me daily with my rehabilitation. Everything was good. "

Tri-state Nursing & Rehab Center

2500 EAST 175TH STREET, Lansing, IL
1 review
wlevon1: "The staff was incredible; they really cared about my grandfather and my family. They made sure that my grandmother could spend as much time as she wanted with him, and also made sure that she had food to take her insulin with every day. The staff was very alert and aware of changes in my grandfather's condition and was proactive in treating even the slightest symptom. When he began to receive hospice care at the facility, the staff seemed just as moved emotionally as we were... (read more)

Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation

13259 S. Central Avenue, Palos Heights, IL
$$$$
Randee: "I was at Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation. The nurses were very nice. My helper got my prescription for me and dropped it off at Walgreens. The nurses were great, but the food was absolutely terrible. They have movies but nobody sees any, and they had a patio to smoke on, but that went down the tubes, so I'm glad I'm out of there. The staff was great. The place was very clean."

Munster Med-inn

7935 CALUMET AVENUE, Munster, IN
$$$$
KrisW633: "I came in to visit my family member and I wanted to write a review. The place was so nice and clean. Every member of staff was nice to my aunt and were very nice to me. My aunt had a procedure done and had to find a place for care because we are unable to care for her at home. This place makes her feel right at home. She loves ice cream and the parlor makes it easy for her to feel at home. She said the nurses are so nice to her and make sure she understands her treatment. it... (read more)

Highland Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

9630 FIFTH ST, Highland, IN
$$$$
Darene Dorton: "Driving up to this facility, it doesn't look like much. Once inside you will find a friendly and caring staff. This is a clean and orderly facility. There s no "nursing home" smell. Patient rooms are small with two beds each. It is mostly quiet, with occasional outbursts by a few patients. Bathrooms are kept clean. The food is very good; it tastes like homemade meals. Most residents enjoy their meals in the dining room. Residents are encouraged to participate in dai... (read more)

Prairie Manor Nrsg & Rehab Center

345 DIXIE HIGHWAY, Chicago Heights, IL
$$$$
Karen: "We chose Prairie Manor for Dad because of the location and because a lot of other places didn't have any openings. They have a lot of activities. One of the downsides is it's not a really big facility. There are other facilities that had more common areas, and this one is kind of small. Howverve, overall I like it, and my dad likes it there. We're happy with it. I've only heard him complain about the food one time, otherwise he says he likes it. The staff members are pretty ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the South Holland area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 18 reviews of nursing homes communities in the South Holland area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 39 nursing homes communities in the South Holland area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.