Nursing Homes in Skokie

105 Communities

Cambridge Nursing & Rehab Center

9615 Knox Ave, Skokie, IL
$$$$
NT234: "I visit my Aunt at Cambridge on a weekly basis it is a wonderful facility. She is a picky eater and the head of the kitchen staff came to see her and discussed her needs- he was very nice. The staff remember me and always greet me while visiting. The nurses are always able to answer any questions I have. She has a really nice sun filled room that over looks the patio. We enjoy sitting outside when it is warm and we enjoy the live music on Fridays! My aunt loves it here and I... (read more)

Lieberman Center For Health & Rehab

9700 Gross Point Road , Skokie, IL
$$$$
yana7903: "My mother in law was a patient there for 60 days. The rooms are all private, but small. I could not imagine living in a room like they have, it looks nothing like home. The place feels like a hospital with very generic colors. The staff did not seem to be caring. It looked like they were just passing time, and not really interested in residents. The residents calls were not answered promptly. My father in law paid extra money to CNAs for duties that are part of their jobs. T... (read more)

Alden North Shore Rehab & Hcc

5050 WEST TOUHY AVENUE, Skokie, IL
$$$$
Wanda: "My husband stayed at Alden North Shore Rehab. It was a very cheerful place. He enjoyed being there, the way things were set up, and that he was able to socialize with people. It worked out very nicely for him. The therapy staff was very nice and very caring. Overall, we were very pleased. At the beginning, he thought the food was fabulous. It's institution food and he didn't complain too much, but he got a little tired of it. He had physical therapy there. He would go down a... (read more)

Skokie Meadows Nursing Center I I

4600 WEST GOLF ROAD, Skokie, IL
1 review
Social Wk Care Mngr: "This is a long term care facility providing services for persons with chronic mental illness. (The sister facility next door, Skokie Meadows I, provides skilled nursing services). Skokie Meadows is just off the main road and backs up to a safe residential area. Parking can be a challenge at times. Outdoor space, which is a modest sized patio area with seating, is provided for residents and is well utilized as most residents smoke. The interior of the building is always ... (read more)

Alden Estates of Skokie

4660 OLD ORCHARD ROAD, Skokie, IL

Grove North Living & Rehab Center

9000 LA VERGNE AVENUE, Skokie, IL

Lincolnwood Place

7000 N. McCormick Blvd., Lincolnwood Town Center, Lincolnwood, IL
$$$$
A short drive from Chicago, Lincolnwood Place is located in Lincolnwood, Illinois, close to the Lincolnwood Town Center and Westfield Old Orchard. Residents and their loved ones describe this community as cheery and clean, with staff who are helpful and friendly. They give high marks for the many activities available to residents, such as bingo, crafts and religious services. The spacious dining area and the fully-stocked library also receive praise from residents and visitor... (read more)

The Admiral at the Lake

929 W Foster Avenue, Chicago, IL
$$$$
AnnetteINCGL: "My mom is at The Admiral at the Lake. It is very good. What I like about it is that it doesn't have the 'nursing home' feel to it. It is more of a residential place even though my mom is in a skilled nursing. They have very good staff. The food is outstanding. The whole setup is actually the best. "
yr

Central Baptist Village

4747 North Canfield Avenue, Norridge, IL
$$$$
Soon you'll be asking yourself, “Why didn't I do this sooner?” At The Commons at Central Baptist Village, you will discover a renewed sense of independence. Free from household responsibilities, choices abound. Pursue your passions through a diverse range of engaging programs and stimulating activities. Feel right at home in your choice of six different apartment styles and enjoy an array of services customized to your lifestyle. Two meals daily All utilities in... (read more)

Westminster Place

3200 Grant Street, Evanston, IL
$$$$
Westminster Place is one of the most highly regarded retirement communities on the North Shore. The beautiful campus located in west Evanston, inviting senior living residences, extraordinary opportunities for wellness and personal growth, and world-class assisted living and short- and long-term nursing care all contribute to our reputation. The welcoming warmth that prevails here comes from both the beautiful campus and the vibrant people who call this retirement community ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Skokie area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Skokie area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 105 nursing homes communities in the Skokie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.