Nursing Homes in Orland Park

26 Communities

Smith Crossing

10501 Emilie Lane, Orland Park, IL
$$$$
Smith Crossing is located just off the Orland Parkway and minutes southwest of the Orland Grasslands. Visitors praise the facility's open layout and the underground parking and are impressed by the cheerful, home-like atmosphere and warm, accommodating staff. Visitors compliment the beauty of the facility and the spacious, furnished apartments. Residents praise the delicious meals and enjoy activities such as film nights, church services and trips to the museum and shows... (read more)

Lexington of Orland Park

14601 SOUTH JOHN HUMPHREY DR, Orland Park, IL
$$$$
Brittany G: "Let me start out by saying, I also work in the health care field and know how hard it is to deal with high maintenance families at times.. Especially large high maintenance families. The entire staff at Lexington in Orland Park handled my concerns/questions and my families with patience and a true sincerity. My 93-year-old grandma spent 2 weeks in the hospital and required skilled nursing care before she could return home. There really are not words to express how thankf... (read more)

Alden Orland Park Rehab & Hcc

16450 South 97Th Avenue, Orland Park, IL
$$$$
Vand: "My mother spent 2 months at Alden in Orland Pk after a fall. She had a wonderful experience and enjoyed the staff; which we all thought were terrific ! Rehab went very well also!"

Franciscan Village

1270 FRANCISCAN DRIVE, Lemont, IL
$$$$
Franciscan Village is a Catholic facility located in Lemont, Illinois, which welcomes people of all faiths and is 27 miles from the center of Chicago. Residents express that they're happy they chose to live in this community. Visitors praise the beautiful campus where residents can take long walks and the kind, caring staff who welcome guests by name. The many activities available include card games, bingo and local travel with other residents. In addition... (read more)

Marian Village

15624 Marian Dr, Homer Glen, IL
$$$$
Marian Village is a senior community in Homer Glen, Illinois, that is sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of Chicago, a Catholic order. However, people of all faiths are welcome to reside in these spacious assisted living apartments. This community offers flexible living options, which residents appreciate: they can choose a studio or a one-bedroom space. Residents love the convenience of the transportation available to take them to movie theaters, shopping centers and physic... (read more)

Holy Family Villa

12220 SOUTH WILL COOK ROAD, Palos Park, IL
$$$$
Joe Kurry: "Have had my mother there for over 1 1/2 years. Place is immaculate. Staff are professional--courteous--outgoing--caring--at all levels. Very communicative of any issues, such as changes in eating patterns, overall health changes, general facility matters including a phone call I remember receiving re "potential" of scabies which was later proven to be unfounded and never occurred. No safer or better place to put loved ones should such become necessary. "

Oak Forest Hospital L T C

15900 SOUTH CHICERO AVENUE, Oak Forest, IL
1 review
JG3: "I had my rehab in Oak Forest Hospital where I stayed for two months. It was a clean and nice facility. Considering that I just had a stroke, everything seemed and appeared to be wonderful. I had no complaints. I had a very positive experience with that particular rehab. The staff was good. They helped me daily with my rehabilitation. Everything was good. "

Victorian Village Health and Wellness Center

12525 Renaissance Circle, Homer Glen, IL
1 review
Connie D.: "My husband went to the rehab section of Victorian Village. It was clean, and he had a large, private room with a TV, a huge bathroom, and handicapped shower. The rooms were in a square around the outside perimeter of the building, with a kitchen that you can even cook in if you want. You can be fed in your room, or you can go to the dining area and sit at a table. Behind the kitchen is the rehab facilities. The staff spoiled him. They were friendly, and it was like home. The... (read more)

Lemont Nursing & Rehab Center

12450 WALKER ROAD, Lemont, IL
$$$$
Lily1980: "My grandma was in this facility for rehab after she broke her hip. They were GREAT! We visited her every day and sometimes she said she was too busy with her friends in activities to see us. The staff were very attentive to her needs even when she was extra crabby because of the pain. She cried when she was discharged because she said she would miss everyone. She has been in 2 rehab facilities before for different reasons but this facility was by far the best. I would highly... (read more)

Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation

13259 S. Central Avenue, Palos Heights, IL
$$$$
Randee: "I was at Providence Healthcare and Rehabilitation. The nurses were very nice. My helper got my prescription for me and dropped it off at Walgreens. The nurses were great, but the food was absolutely terrible. They have movies but nobody sees any, and they had a patio to smoke on, but that went down the tubes, so I'm glad I'm out of there. The staff was great. The place was very clean."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Orland Park area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Orland Park area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 26 nursing homes communities in the Orland Park area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.