Nursing Homes in Morris

Morris HC & Rehab Center

1223 Edgewater Dr, Morris, IL
$$$$
1 review
Kim: "My mother was at Park Pointe Rehab. The only thing to complain about there was that they would run out of food occasionally, but they would have alternatives. The staff was wonderful and very nice. They had nice activities, like bingo and coloring. The value for the money was great."

Walnut Grove Village

1095 TWILIGHT DRIVE, Morris, IL
$$$$
1 review
buglet56: "I'd give this place a 0 if I could, it's hard to explain, my aunt was good at hiding things, for the two and a half years she was at this nursing home, they did not wash her clothes, they tried telling me they were stains, I told them you cannot scrape stains off with a spoon! I was so upset by all the lies that were there it was just a nightmare... We now have her at a beautiful nursing home in Saint Charles she's active again smiling and laughing! she even went to the hosp... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Morris area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Morris area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Morris area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.