Nursing Homes in Monroe County

2 Communities

Oak Hill

623 Hamacher Street, Waterloo, IL
$$$$
Reviewer434: "My mother has moved into Oak Hill. It is clean. They have the most friendly staff. The food was great. We sat down at the table and they took our orders like at a restaurant. I was very impressed. As you walk down the hall they say hello to you. It was just beautiful. They have church, they have different groups for music, they have exercises, they have bingo, and they show movies at least once a week. There is a room set up for movies. The room is very nice. My mother is i... (read more)

Columbia Convalescent Center

253 BRADINGTON DRIVE, Columbia, IL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Monroe County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Monroe County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Monroe County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.