Nursing Homes in Madison County

25 Communities

Meridian Village

27 Auerbach Place, Glen Carbon, IL
$$$$
Meridian Village, in Glen Carbon, Illinois, is conveniently located near the Sunset Hills Country Club, Greenspace North Park and a number of medical specialists. Relatives are pleased with the attentive, caring staff, saying they genuinely get to know residents and often spend time visiting. They note the clean, beautiful facility and compliment the three healthy, delicious meals served daily in a family-style dining room. Reviewers say the activities are excellent and inclu... (read more)

Eden Retirement Center

400 SOUTH STATION ROAD, Glen Carbon, IL
$$$$
eqelly: "My mom started in Eden Village Assisted Living six years ago. When her health rapidly declined the decision was made to transition her care to the Care Center there. I can honestly say that I love the care she receives at the facility. While I am able (due to locale and work schedule) to visit almost daily, it is not out of concern for her treatment. The nurses (a shout out to Kathleen & Jan) are exceptional and compassionate. It is important to remember to be an advoca... (read more)

Rosewood Care Center of Edwardsville

6277 CENTER GROVE ROAD, Edwardsville, IL
$$$$
Mille Tellor: "I visit my friend at Rosewood Care Center of Edwardsville every day, and she looks like she's well kept, kept clean, and well fed, but I don't see too many staff to assist and interact with her every time I'm there. It's a nice nursing home. I didn't meet a lot of the staff, but the ones I met were nice. My friend is in a big, clean, private room. "

Alhambra Care Center

417 East Main Street, BOX 310, Alhambra, IL
1 review
BG: "My mother moved into a skilled care nursing facility at Alhambra Care Center on November 7th. It's a clean, established facility that's been there for a while. My mother is in a semi-private room. I think it's a very good value for what they have to offer. They have a very caring staff, and that's really the most important feature at this time for my mother. The staff physician is excellent and very caring to all of his residents. They have a lot of activities, but my mother... (read more)

Bethalto Care Center

815 SOUTH PRAIRIE STREET, Bethalto, IL
1 review
vp1234: "My grandma lives here and it's very nice. They have a dog who runs around and keeps the residents' company! The staff are nice. Most of the residents seem to be non-ambulatory which is unfortunate for my grandma since she is still walking without too much difficulty. So she really doesn't have anyone to walk around with! "

VIP Manor

393 Edwardsville Road, Wood River, IL
$$$$
Trent's mommy: "It was okay. Definitely something I would never want to be sent to. My family tried to keep her out of a nursing home as long as possible, but had to resort to putting her there. While I was there, the alarm was going off because a patient had went out a back door. They responded and got her back inside quickly. My grandmother fell and broke her hip and has had a lot of problems since then. She was moved to another facility recently out in Edwardsville, IL. I am not too sure... (read more)

Highland Health Care Center

1450 26TH STREET, Highland, IL
$$$$
Sherry103201: "The rooms of Highland Health Care are good. My parents-in-law are both in the same room with two beds and plenty of room for their personal stuff. We’ve only been up there once, and it has been good. They have bingo, crafts, and plenty of stuff to keep them busy. The in-laws participate, so it’s good for them. From the feedback that we get from family members and our parents, I’d give them a 4. We wanted to put them somewhere where they could stay together, and that is what ... (read more)

Rosewood Care Center of Alton

3490 Humbert Road, Alton, IL
$$$$
Jeff: "My aunt stayed at Rosewood Care Center of Alton. It was nice, adequate, good, and clean. The staff was really good. They took very good care of my aunt. The dining area was OK. Other than my aunt's physical therapy every day, there was nothing outside of that that they did for her. They had a schedule of different things going on. Their meals could be better because their meals aren't all that great, but other than that, they do a good job."

Granite Nursing & Rehabilitation

3500 CENTURY DRIVE, Granite City, IL
$$$$
Benyalee: " This place need to be put under new management the nurse's are not concern about the resident,and the CNA are not answering lights in a proper time frame, and way too much smoking on the premises Rounds are not getting done a proper time especially on night shift.And on the evening shift you have to look for the Aide.night shift employee have visitor. residence of being got up at 4 in the morning.The aides on nights are responsible for getting 8 people up Plus a showe... (read more)

Elmwood Nursing & Rehab Center

152 WILMA DRIVE, Maryville, IL
$$$$
@colleen r: "smelled like urine most residents have bedsores. Heather spent more time smoking then working. broken equipment food looked terrible "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Madison County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 27 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Madison County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 25 nursing homes communities in the Madison County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.