Nursing Homes in Litchfield

1024 East Tyler, Litchfield, IL

Hillsboro Rehab & Hcc

1300 EAST TREMONT STREET, Hillsboro, IL
1 review
Margaret Jenkins: "Very welcoming and clean. Everyone was very accomidating. It felt like they were part of our family. They took great care of my loved one. Check them out - they make you feel right at home."

Heritage Manor-gillespie

7588 STAUNTON ROAD, Gillespie, IL
$$$$
Debra750300: "I visited Heritage Manor in Gillespie. It was OK, but kind of busy and had a lot of people there. It also had a smell to it, but I think nursing homes would anyway. Otherwise, the staff was nice, and the rooms were nice and big. They provided food and played games but they didn’t have a pool. I think they did a little bit of physical therapy, like having you come out and sit in a lobby and do small exercises with your legs and hands. They give them a little bit of exercise. ... (read more)

Montgomery Nursing & Rehab Center

9086 Illinois Route 127, Hillsboro, IL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Litchfield area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Litchfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.