Nursing Homes in Lindenhurst

6 Communities

The Village at Victory Lakes

1075 Victory Drive, Lindenhurst, IL
$$$$
JaniceBB: "When I was being sent to Rehab, I was scared. I didn't need to be. I was so impressed. Everyone was kind, called us by name, were ready to help even if it wasn't particularly their job (e.g., the secretary would graciously wheel me down to the dining hall when I was having trouble. The therapists were so good. They knew this was scary for me. But they reassured me even though they pushed me to do my best. We got used to the comfortable routine. Even the food was good! Outst... (read more)

Victory Lakes Continuing Care

1055 East Grand Avenue, Lindenhurst, IL
$$$$
Refund Plans: 90% of Entrance Fee. Priority access to Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Hillcrest Retirement Village

1740 NORTH CIRCUIT DRIVE, Round Lake Beach, IL
$$$$
Jane802417: "My mother was in Hillcrest Nursing Center. It was very nice, very clean, and very well managed. They’re exceptionally nice people working there. She was being taken care of. The rooms are fine. The food was good. Their pricing was fine. "

Libertyville Manor Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center

610 PETERSON ROAD, Libertyville, IL

Winchester House

1125 NORTH MILWAUKEE AVENUE, Libertyville, IL
$$$$
Unhappy volunteer: "Due to privatization Winchester House has lost too many wonderful employees who definitely had the hospitality "gene". I have made several friends at Winchester House due to volunteering and am very saddened at the way Administration has torn the heart out of facility. Unfortunately, not many places take Medicaid,otherwise my friends would be elsewhere. "

The Terrace Nh

1615 SUNSET AVENUE, Waukegan, IL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lindenhurst area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lindenhurst area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Lindenhurst area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.