Nursing Homes in La Salle County

10 Communities

Heritage Manor-streator

1525 EAST MAIN STREET, Streator, IL
1 review
autumn6269: "Heritage Manor was a great nursing home to allow my family member to stay in while he recuperated from a surgery that he had. I was very pleased with the way he was treated by the entire staff there. It was also an establishment that was also very nice to any visitors that he had during his stay. The environment and accommodations were also very great. The only down fall I had was that during his stay they were having the tile in the hallways replaced, which was really not h... (read more)

Pleasant View

505 COLLEGE AVENUE, Ottawa, IL

Lasalle County Nursing Home

1380 North 17th Road , Ottawa, IL
1 review
hpicco3: "the home provide great care, medical physical and mental, The facilities is older, but is in process of updating. The social activities are good. They take patents out on trips like to walmart, the ice cream shop and they have a lovely gazebo outside. The aides are a God send, they are all very kind The rooms are little warm in the summer but they are working on that. "

Mendota Lutheran Home

500 6TH STREET, Mendota, IL
1 review
SweetieLeice: "The Mendota Lutheran Home is one of three nursing homes in the town of Mendota, Illinois. My great aunt lived at this nursing home for just under six years. She passed away early in 2011. My experience with the nursing home was pretty good, I really appreciated how they treated my great aunt. I usually visited on weekends through much of the year, except during the Winter months. The staff was always great, whether it was helping to take my great aunt for a ride or if w... (read more)

Rivershores Care Center

578 Commercial St, Marseilles, IL
$$$$
Ill26smaller : "I visited and noted that the facility seemed understaffed and I found it difficult to get assistance and help. One young lady was particularly rude. Perhaps they were understaffed but she seemed stressed out and angry. Not a good place for her to work."

Parker Nursing and Rehab Center

704 E Glover St, Ottawa, IL

St Mary's Hsp Ext Care Fac

111 EAST SPRING STREET, Streator, IL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the La Salle County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the La Salle County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 nursing homes communities in the La Salle County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.