Nursing Homes in La Grange

62 Communities

Lexington of Lagrange

4735 South Willow Springs Road, La Grange, IL
$$$$
Avoid at all cost : "This place is terrible, my mother who is suffering from dimentia was there after falling and breaking her hip. The staff dorked around and never gave her the rehabilitation she needed. Then they lost her dentures, my mother couldn't get out of bed or leave her room unattended. The facility will not replace her dentures and claims my mother was negligent and lost them. Do not put your loved ones in this facility. "

Meadowbrook Manor - Lagrange

339 9th Avenue, La Grange, IL
1 review
Wilbur Brooks: "The Meadowbrook in LaGrange is so understaffed you do not want your loved one to stay in this place ever! The food is not nutritional, they give everyone the same meal even if your condition call for you not to have that dish. A patient can ring the bell for help for a very long time before someone respond, it seems as though people are lined in the hallway waiting to die..so depressing, not a good place to place anyone that you love. "
yr

Brookdale Burr Ridge

6801 Highgrove Boulevard, Burr Ridge, IL
$$$$
We offer a home like setting and cheerful smiles from our professional staff who greet you every day. Our caring staff offers the assistance you need while respecting your independence.Our peaceful setting, restaurant style dining experience, activities and beautiful setting combine to create a wonderful living environment everyday. Our genuine caring staff, home style meals, daily activities add to our residents' experience.Through special events, activities, clubs and ongoi... (read more)

Plymouth Place

315 North La Grange Road, La Grange Park, IL
$$$$
Plymouth Place in La Grange Park, a western suburb of Chicago, Illinois, is nestled in a tranquil residential area where residents can walk to the nearby Gordon Park or the city's downtown area. Reviewers award high marks to the facility's excellent standards for cleanliness and care. The variety of activities, such as crafts, games and day trips to entertaining events in the surrounding area receive appreciative reviews. Guests value the convenience of having a library, indo... (read more)

Oak Trace

200 Village Drive, Downers Grove, IL
$$$$
Mark: "Oak Trace looked OK. They're in a transition so they have older apartments and they're doing a massive remodeling so the building has brand-new facilities and new, updated, modern rooms, and they're developing a huge, new, state-of-the-art medical center there on the campus. They're keeping some of the old community but they teared down some of the community and put up these two major facilities. The staff is excellent and very professional. The dining area is very nice. The... (read more)

Lexington of Elmhurst

420 WEST BUTTERFIELD ROAD, Elmhurst, IL
$$$$
Assisted Living at Lexington Square is a licensed floor and is part of our care spectrum that is ideal for residents who don’t want to, or shouldn’t, live alone. Our beautiful home becomes theirs, with an important difference – we feature support, companionship and professional services geared toward fostering and maintaining quality of life for seniors. We take great care to customize assistance that reflects close attention to each resident’s needs and preferences. E... (read more)

Holy Family Villa

12220 SOUTH WILL COOK ROAD, Palos Park, IL
$$$$
Joe Kurry: "Have had my mother there for over 1 1/2 years. Place is immaculate. Staff are professional--courteous--outgoing--caring--at all levels. Very communicative of any issues, such as changes in eating patterns, overall health changes, general facility matters including a phone call I remember receiving re "potential" of scabies which was later proven to be unfounded and never occurred. No safer or better place to put loved ones should such become necessary. "

Alden Town Manor Rehab & Hcc

6120 West Ogden Avenue, Cicero, IL
1 review
bevt21: "I visited a family member at this establishment and was very pleased with the staff and the facilities. It is clean and everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. There were no complaints related to his care. They have a nice basement area where we were able to visit (with free popcorn too. ) The patients all seem happy there. "

Columbus Manor Resident Care Home

5107 21 West Jackson Blvd , Chicago, IL
1 review
Bee Hover: "Great facility with lots of care and concern for their residents. One of the best facilities on the west side of Chicago. I would recommend this home to any of my friends or family. "

Pershing Convalescent Home

3900 South Oak Park Avenue, Chicago, IL
1 review
leanord53: "The staff here were kind, attentive, and truly went out of their way to help me. Lots of nursing homes are mediocre looking and short staffed, but the difference here was that the employees really cared. I developed relationships with other residents as well as the employees. Now that my rehabilitation is complete, I am very grateful for the high level of care I received. It was so homy, I didnt even realize how intense my treatments were!! What a wonderful place to get bett... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the La Grange area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the La Grange area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 62 nursing homes communities in the La Grange area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.