Nursing Homes in Kendall County

2 Communities

Tillers Nsg and Rehab Center

4390 ROUTE 71, Oswego, IL
$$$$
beanjen: "Ever since the Saxon family sold Tillers to the Symphony corporation it has steadily gone down hill. Oh, the outsides look pretty. The did a lot of renovation. There are now TVs on the walls blaring loudly all the time. I guess some people like that. Oh yes! And a little Starbucks counter where you can order your favorite treats. But wait, your mother needs a nurse, and you can't find one? Push the call light and you may get one eventually. Or try looking out the in hallway... (read more)

Hillside Rehab & Care Center

1308 GAME FARM ROAD, Yorkville, IL
$$$$
1 review
Caring112268150: "Hillside didn't want to take my husband because he was agitated. However, he did stay there for one day. It was short-term. I didn't like it though. My husband wasn't happy either. He wanted to go outside and look for me. When I came back to pick him up, I saw the room was dirty. They need to make the place cleaner. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kendall County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kendall County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 nursing homes communities in the Kendall County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.