Nursing Homes in Jackson County

4 Communities

Rehab & Care Ctr - Jackson Co

1441 NORTH 14TH STREET, Murphysboro, IL
1 review
tone-tone: "The staff at this facility were very conscious of the residents. I often saw personal connections between residents and staff, and frequently heard residents addressed by their name. My grandfather also got along great with the staff, and my family was always updated on my grandfathers status. The facility was nice as well, and appeared to be well maintained, both inside and out. I remember vividly an outdoor garden and the landscaping to be tidy and presentable. Another det... (read more)

Helia Healthcare of Carbondale

500 S Lewis Lane, Carbondale, IL
$$$$
Patty Lynn: "My father was only in their rehab for two weeks before he had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital because of untreated infections. My father was not given the bloodtests that his doctor had ordered. When I asked, they said he had been coded wrong. They didn't want me to have a copy of his bloodwork when they did take it at my request. When I saw how bad it was, I asked if he needed to be in the hospital. They said no.. In who days I asked if his tests were better ... (read more)

Carbondale Rehab & Nursing Center

120 North Tower Road , Carbondale, IL
$$$$
blueiris2211: "I would give it a minus star if available. My father was there and we were in the process of arranging to move him when he succumbed to pneumonia. Poorly equipped, bad attitudes by cnas and nurses....do not put your loved one there! "

Manor Court Of Carbondale

2940 W Westridge Place, Carbondale, IL
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 nursing homes communities in the Jackson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.