Nursing Homes in Champaign

7 Communities

Helia Healthcare of Champaign

1915 S Mattis Street, Champaign, IL
$$$$
Hannon: "Great physical therapy program. Other rehabs available. I will move in if I need to. "

ARCH & Helia Healthcare of Champaign

1915 South Mattis Avenue, Champaign, IL
1 review
J.S.: "I wasn’t very impressed with ARCH & HELIA Healthcare of Champaign. The general environment was vastly different, it was much older, and I didn’t care for the facility at all. When I first walked in the place, I did not want to put my wife in there. It wasn’t extremely clean, but the members inside didn’t look well-taken care of, and I just didn’t get a good feeling about the place in general."

Heartland of Champaign

309 EAST SPRINGFIELD, Champaign, IL
$$$$
tellitstraight: "I had my father in for a short rehab. It smelled bad. The administrator is lack luster. Your questions go unanswered. This facility lacks compassion. The room are cramped. Nothing is in the same place twice. The call lights go answered. His condition began to determinate 2 days after he got there. Stay away. Do not take a loved one here.i had to give it 1 star to rate it. My rating .... Minus 5 stars "

Heritage Nursing Center

1315B CURT DRIVE, Champaign, IL

Clark-Lindsey Village

101 West Windsor Road, Urbana, IL

Champaign County Nursing Home

500 Art Bartell Rd, Urbana, IL
$$$$
sdai97: "Terrible managers. Walk through the halls on the rehab unit and you will hear the unit manager Gena cursing and talking negatively about the residents and their families. Need to be sold ASAP. Administrator could care less what goes on. "

Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center

302 West Burwash, Savoy, IL
$$$$
J.S.: "My wife stayed at Champaign Urbana Reg Rehab Center for rehab and physical therapy. People can become engaged as they want, or are able to, and they’ve had people in different stages of awareness. They have activities going on, but the meals are kind of bland across the board."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Champaign area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Champaign area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Champaign area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.