Nursing Homes in Twin Falls County

5 Communities

Desert View Care Center of Buhl

820 SPRAGUE AVENUE, Buhl, ID
$$$$
Mamajujubee: "My mother is a current resident at Desert View. Don't let first impressions of the facility taint your opinion. We transferred my mother from a "nice looking" home to Desert View. The Desert View staff treat her like she is family. When she was hospitalized, the staff would visit my mother. They welcome my father with open arms, going to the extent of moving my mother to a room with enough space that my dad could spend the night with her during her last days. Before mo... (read more)

BridgeView Estates

1828 Bridgeview Blvd., Twin Falls, ID
$$$$
BridgeView Estates in Idaho's Twin Falls is conveniently close to State Route 93, which connects directly to many major cities and primary highways along its path through several states. Family members appreciate that the facility provides on-site activities and day trips within the area, which may include visits to the local Magic Valley Mall and other sight-seeing opportunities such as the nearby Snake River Canyon and Shoshone Falls. Reviewers mention the rooms that combin... (read more)

Twin Falls Care and Rehabilitation Center

674 EASTLAND DRIVE, Twin Falls, ID
$$$$
LovelyLady0000051: "I didn't like Twin Falls Care and Rehabilitation Center much, but at least the aides stayed to take care of my mom, and they knew her and would talk to her and treat her like she was a real person. It was roomy, and they had a nice entryway for people who would come to visit. They had a nice room where I could play the piano for my mom, a nice TV room, and a really nice dining area. "

River Ridge Care and Rehabilitation Center

640 FILER AVENUE WEST, Twin Falls, ID
$$$$
sadforher: "I have a friend who lives at River Ridge, and when I visit her I constantly hear alarms beeping from different residents' rooms and no one tending to the residents' needs. I recently witnessed a resident begging three nurses to take her back to her room so she could use the restroom and the nurses continued their conversations and ignored her. My friend has commented to me about the poor quality of care she gets in there, and I can see it. I am so sad that she has to live... (read more)

Oak Creek Rehab Center of Kimberly

500 POLK STREET EAST, Kimberly, ID
1 review
ICARE!: "I have had a close friend and two family members that have been residents at this location. The thing I am aware of is that all three of them have been medicated to the point they are just sleepy or out of it. I am related to a current resident and another friend and relative that were placed there and immediately removed because of this reason...If it were up to me, I would never place anyone at this facility. If you truly care and love your relatives, do not put them in ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Twin Falls County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Twin Falls County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Twin Falls County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.