6 Nursing Homes in Pocatello, ID

Also serving communities of American Falls, Soda Springs.

Juniper Grove: Safe Haven Assisted Living Home of Pocatello

2520 S 5th Ave, Pocatello, ID
Tammi3: "Juniper Grove was a very nice place. The only thing I didn’t like there was the shared shower that they took turns in. The rooms were medium and very nice. It was further out for my family and me to go see my brother so we did not choose i... (read more)

Safe Haven Care Center Of Pocatello

1200 Hospital Way, Pocatello, ID
Barbara742120: "My husband is in Safe Haven, a locked down facility. It is a very strange place because it is for mental cases only. When you enter, you hear people screaming. He has a roommate. Since, it is a mental facility, they can’t give him a room t... (read more)

Quinn Meadows Rehabilitation & Care Center

1033 West Quinn Road, Pocatello, ID
peonyandroses: "I would advise anyone looking at this facility to look elsewhere. It was an awful experience for my grandmother and my friends mother. I was outraged by their care. The administration needs to serisouly make changes. "

Hillcrest Haven Convalescent Center

1071 RENEE AVENUE, Pocatello, ID
Sadda8ghter: "My dad was in this nursing home and it was sadness! He was more or less forced to go there because there were no openings in other places when he was released from the hospital and had to go into 24/7 care. He was scared to be there beca... (read more)

Pocatello Care & Rehab Center

527 MEMORIAL DRIVE, Pocatello, ID
Leslie42: "My father was in the hospital for pneumonia and blood clot, he is 88 years old, and because he required follow-ups -- 6 weeks of antibiotic infusion -- he was discharged to the Gateway Transitional skilled nursing facility. He was there fo... (read more)

Idaho State Veterans Home - Pocatello

1957 ALVIN RICKEN DRIVE, Pocatello, ID
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Pocatello area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Pocatello area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 nursing homes communities in the Pocatello area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.