Nursing Homes in Nampa

7 Communities

Karcher Estates

1127 CALDWELL BOULEVARD, Nampa, ID
$$$$
Karcher Estates is an assisted living facility on Caldwell Boulevard in Nampa, Idaho. It’s a short driving distance from Primary Health Medical Group Nampa, and it’s convenient to the Karcher Mall. Visitors commend the helpful staff and say that the facility is well-organized. This community accommodates up to 66 residents and offers amenities such as restaurant-style dining and religious services. Volunteer opportunities are provided regularly to keep residents engaged and a... (read more)

The Orchards of Cascadia

404 North Horton Street, Nampa, ID
$$$$
Tammy473387: "My grandfather is in Kindred Nursing and Rehabilitation, and it's OK. I just wish they'd communicate with us better and wish that when they say they'd get the doctor to see my grandfather, they'd do it right away and not wait three weeks. I think they just need to have better people there. I don't really like the facility but there's not a whole lot I can do about it. They just pretty much put him in bed, get him out of bed, put him in the lunch room, and let him eat breakfa... (read more)

Wellspring Health and Rehabilitation of Cascadia

2105 12th Ave Road, Nampa, ID
$$$$
Vernon: "Wellspring Health and Rehabilitation of Cascadia was good. I would rate them excellent, but they lack a little bit on personal attention. The food smelled and looked really good, and my mom said it tasted home-cooked. The activities were OK, but you have to be able to make it through the activities, and if you’re not able to get there on your own, it’s difficult to do anything. I think the community is pretty good for bed-ridden people, but I wouldn’t put someone in there wh... (read more)

Sunny Ridge Rehabilitation and Retirement Center

2609 Sunnybrook Drive, Nampa, ID
$$$$
Sunny Ridge Rehabilitation and Retirement Center is nestled in a southern neighborhood of Nampa, Idaho, near shopping centers, restaurants and golf courses such as Redhawk Golf Course. Residents and visitors both write glowingly about the building's residential setting, caring staff and ample parking. Numerous individuals praise the community for its on-site medical care and healthy meals served three times per day in a common eating area. Another positive for Sunny Ridge Reh... (read more)

Trinity Mission Health & Rehab of Midland

46 North Midland Boulevard, Nampa, ID

Canyon West of Cascadia

2814 South Indiana Avenue, Caldwell, ID
1 review
Tyrone.Shulaysis: "Pleased with compassion of caregivers. Therapy services provide a lot of help with getting better. Overall, a great place for care. "

Meridian Care and Rehabilitation Center

1351 W Pine Ave, Meridian, ID
$$$$
kiper87: "If I could leave a 0 star rating I would. We check my grandfather Jimmy into this skilled nursing facility about 3 years ago after his Multiple Sclerosis progressed into 24 hour, advanced care. It started out organized and friendly. They sent a shuttle to pick my grandfather up at our house and take him to Genesis Meridian Care. They did not do an initial inventory sheet, we found out later, and WE had to fill out an inventory sheet. The staff started out by taking ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Nampa area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Nampa area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 nursing homes communities in the Nampa area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.