Nursing Homes in Boise

14 Communities

Life Care Center of Treasure Valley

502 N Kimball Place, Boise, ID
$$$$
A loved one: "My husband is in Life Care Center of Treasure Valley. It's been excellent. The workers are all very professional and very friendly. It's kind of a family environment. The rooms are all nice. It's very light and cheerful."

Life Care Center Of Valley View

1140 N Allumbaugh St, Boise, ID
$$$$
John102893050: "We chose Life Care Center of Valley View for my mother-in-law because it has a high rating, everything sounded good when we talked to them, and it is close to where we live. They have different things going on like bingo, some entertainment every now and then, and movies that they can watch. The staff seems very good. "

Id Elks Rehab Hosp & Sa Rehab Unit

PO BOX 1100, Boise, ID
1 review
Jaydine: "My dad was at Id Elks for his rehabilitation. He had three hours of therapy per day. An hour each for occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy. It was the minimum but would also depend on how much help they needed. Nursing care was very good. When the call light was pressed, they usually arrived in five minutes. They were also very sensitive to comments from the family members, they really acted upon our observations with my father's condition. We watched th... (read more)

Shaw Mountain of Cascadia

909 Reserve Street, Boise, ID
$$$$
Marty: "Shaw Mountain of Cascadia is very clean and there's no hospital smell. I talked with a number of the staff, and I was very impressed with them. They've been there for a long time, so it doesn't appear that there's a big turnover. The food is very good, and my dad likes it. They have a nurse who's always there when I'm there. She administers the medications. They also have a rehabilitation center where my dad went to first, and they worked very diligently to help him know how... (read more)

Idaho State Veterans Home Boise

320 Collins Road, Boise, ID
1 review
dunlapmike: "The Idaho state Veterans Home is moderately acceptable. Some levels are warm and home like. There is a barber that comes once a week to cut hair which the Veterans love. They also have craft kits and fun volunteers and very happy volunteers. There are other levels which are dank and scary and the underpaid staff are just kind of scared and do not smile at all. I had some of the food and it was pretty good. They have jello every day which tires both the residents and myself. ... (read more)

Life Care Center of Boise

808 NORTH CURTIS ROAD, Boise, ID
$$$$
Sundog17: "I don't recommend this place for anyone. It is an older facility and it has many deficiencies. There isn't always warm water to wash up in the sinks in each of the rooms. There's a constant smell on one side of the building. No matter what they do they can never cover that smell up. They really don't know how to clean. The floors are always dirty. You don't want them doing laundry unless you're okay with them losing the laundry and it ending up the donation pile. The food is... (read more)

Capitol Care and Rehabilitation Center

8211 Ustick Rd, Boise, ID
$$$$
Al14: "Apex Center is very nice. They had an immediate opening for my dad and they took his health care at the time so it was quite easy to get there. They seemed to have gone through a couple of changes of employees. The staff right now is really nice; they seem to care for my dad as well. He seems to like the food a lot. He’s in a room by himself. It has a bed, a chair, a chest of drawers, and his own bathroom. "

Good Samaritan Society - Boise Village

3115 SYCAMORE DRIVE, Boise, ID

St Luke's Rehab Elks Sub Acute Rehab Unit

600 North Robbins Road, Boise, ID

Riverview Rehabilitation

3550 West Americana Terrace, Boise, ID
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Boise area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Boise area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 nursing homes communities in the Boise area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.