5 Nursing Homes in Hilo, HI

Also serving communities of Honokaa, Pahala.

Hale Anuenue Restorative Care Center

1333 Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, HI
Edith Rose: "The minute you walk in there the decor reminds you more of a hotel, but you are surrounded by beautiful garden. The staff are a cut above, watching carefully and being sure nothing goes wrong. The therapy is superb and tailored to the ind... (read more)

Life Care Center of Hilo

944 WEST KAWAILANI STREET, Hilo, HI
Emokihana: "My grandma has been living in this facility for about 4 years now. I visit her twice a week, sometimes three, several times even one. I am close to my grandmother. I am sometimes excited to visit her and sometimes not. She really doesn... (read more)

Yukio Okutsu State Veterans Home

1180 WAIANUENUE AVENUE, Hilo, HI
JBR1: "My 92-year-old father has been a resident of the Yukio Okutsu State Veterans Home in Hilo, Hawaii, for nearly three years now. You will not find a cleaner and more well-kept nursing home anywhere! Upon entering the building, you will not... (read more)

Hilo Medical Center

1190 Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, HI

Legacy Hilo Rehabilitation & Nursing Center

563 Kaumana Drive, Hilo, HI
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hilo area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Hilo area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 nursing homes communities in the Hilo area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.