Nursing Homes in Tucker

13 Communities

Briarwood Health and Rehabilitation Center

3888 LaVista Road, Tucker, GA
$$$$
BelaA: "Our close relative was there for rehabilitation. This is a great facility! From the moment we got there and met with Nichelle, we knew, we are in good hands. She is honest, hospitable and will go extra mile for you. Nurses ( Andrea was ours) , techs (especially Marina, Carol and Trevor) are the best! Very polite, attentive. Their job is very hard, but they do it with the smile. You do not feel that you bother them, always ready to help! Finally, they have great therapy depa... (read more)

Grace Healthcare of Tucker

2165 IDLEWOOD ROAD, Tucker, GA
$$$$
bobo211: "I am a relative of one of the residents that used to live there. I was told that they had bed sores, well what they had was pressure sores. Two holes in each side of their body that you could see through to the bones. I feel that they did not take care of my family member. The staff does not care at all. They are lazy and do not help at all. I would always have to drink water for my relative when I would come to visit them. I would not bring a loved one the this facility at ... (read more)

Meadowbrook Health Care

4608 LAWRENCEVILLE HIGHWAY, Tucker, GA
$$$$
Joyce116010750: "We went to Meadowbrook nursing home. They were ready to admit my sister-in-law, but she backed out. They were very helpful there. It was very nice, and I don't have any complaints about it. We saw a double room for two people that was small but had a TV, so we were pleased with it. The staff was excellent. When we walked down the hall, the workers spoke to everyone and were very congenial. "

Park Springs Health Services

500 Springhouse Circle, Stone Mountain, GA
$$$$
Park Springs Health Services is located at the base of Stone Mountain in Stone Mountain, Georgia, just 10 minutes from Stone Mountain Park and five minutes from the shops at Stone Mountain Square. Loved ones are impressed by the caring, attentive and dedicated staff members that treat residents like family. Residents enjoy spacious, private apartments, and visitors praise the clean grounds and hotel-like building. Along with walking trails and outdoor porches, the large facil... (read more)

Fountainview Center for Alzheimers

2631 NORTH DRUID HILLS ROAD N E, Atlanta, GA
$$$$
James Cannon: "My grandfather is here and receives excellent care. They truly are the best for those with Alzheimer's. The nursing care here is top notch. They keep us informed and make us feel like we matter. Their mission statement isn't just for show; they live it, and we love it! "

Manor Care Rehabilitation Center - Decatur

2722 NORTH DECATUR ROAD, Decatur, GA
$$$$
Parrish851665: "Manor Care is pretty good. My mom is over there right now. They have nice staff. The rooms are pretty nice, well maintained, and clean. The location is really good. My mom likes the food. They have a really good rehab center and are very good with their patients. "

Life Care Center of Gwinnett

3850 SAFEHAVEN DRIVE, Lawrenceville, GA
$$$$
nobueno: "Rooms small. Nurses nice . Food horrible. My mother got very ill while in their care and had to be taken to hospital , I think they should have caught the problem before it got so bad, I had to go to social worker and tell then she wasn't right. They did rehab with my mother until the insurance ran out then gave me 2 days notice before her discharge, LOL 2 days!! Of course she could stay until I found a place for her but she had to pay 290.00 a DAY!! out of pocket. The reha... (read more)

Budd Terrace

1833 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA
$$$$
Twice a Patient : "i was a Rehab patient for 9 weeks in 2015 for after having total right hip replacement and 3 weeks in September of this year (2018) after a left hip fracture repair in Budd Terrace. on both inpatient services i had the same Physical Therapist- Nick K. and Occupational Therapist - Norma B.were excellent. They were very professional while also concerned about my overall health and recovery. the Rehab facility and staff showed care and concern. On the other hand the nurse... (read more)

Pruitthealth- Brookhaven

3535 Ashton Woods Drive NE, Atlanta, GA
$$$$
vetmedic: "I have been in health care for over 20 years and was surprised and disheartened at the care my family member received. The staff is lazy and many seem barely competent. They routinely ignore the patients and their families and spend much of the day sitting at the nurse’s station chatting. Nurse call buttons were often ignored, sometimes for several hours, even though the patient room number was displayed at the station. Worse, “out of bed” alarms that ring when a patient g... (read more)

Rosemont at Stone Mountain

5160 SPRING VIEW AVENUE, Stone Mountain, GA
$$$$
Concerned member: "Aides and Nurses are very responsive. However mgmt. does not seem to get problems handled. My mom's clothing was disappearing and I could not get an answer or reimbursement."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tucker area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Tucker area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 nursing homes communities in the Tucker area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.